RCCL Ship Time vs island Time and Golf

Mullwi

hi! We will be on freedom of the seas in two weeks and my husband wants to golf. He played at Royal St Kitts once a couple of years ago.  To correctly book his tee time, does anyone know if there is time difference between ship and island? We are docked 9-6. There is significantly reduced rate starting at 12, and I’m hoping he can do that. thanks for any help!

On 1/11/2019 at 11:32 PM, Mullwi said:

hi! We will be on freedom of the seas in two weeks and my husband wants to golf. He played at Royal St Kitts once a couple of years ago.  To correctly book his tee time, does anyone know if there is time difference between ship and island? We are docked 9-6. There is significantly reduced rate starting at 12, and I’m hoping he can do that. thanks for any help!

Are you on the 27th Freedom sailing (28th to St. Kitts)?

Did your husband book this?  I'm on the that sailing and have the same questions. 

If you have already figured out the answers it would be great if you could share it.  Particularly if the course will allow non playing spouse to accompany without paying a green free (and without playing of course).

If you have made any other discoveries about golf on this itinerary that you could share that would be great as well.

Happy sailing!

• 4 months later...

May I get a follow up if you had any time zone issues with making tees times vs ship time.  Visiting soon on the Freedom (port from Puerto Rico)  as well and have a tee time (9:50tee - in port 8 to 5) in place, but reviewing your comments sure made me double check.  Thanks in advance.