Mullwi

Ship Time vs St.Kitts time

hi! I will be on Freedom in two weeks. Does anyone know how ship time will vary from island time? We were there a few years ago and I think there was a one hour time difference, but not sure. I want to book a tee time for my husband. Thank you!

20 minutes ago, Mullwi said:

hi! I will be on Freedom in two weeks. Does anyone know how ship time will vary from island time? We were there a few years ago and I think there was a one hour time difference, but not sure. I want to book a tee time for my husband. Thank you!

Captain's decision to change ship time or not.   However, itinerary times are supposed to be local time.

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Captain's decision to change ship time or not.   However, itinerary times are supposed to be local time.

Sometimes they are and sometimes they are not.:classic_unsure:

2 minutes ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Sometimes they are and sometimes they are not.:classic_unsure:

Why am I not surprised.

Freedom is sailing out of San Juan.  Time in San Juan is currently the same as the time in St. Kitts which is an hour ahead of Miami and won’t change in 2 weeks when the OP sails.

Isn’t it safe to say that ships time and local time will be the same and that will be one hour ahead of Miami time.

Thanks everyone!

Ken, I forgot that San Juan was different time so that makes sense time will be the same.

1 hour ago, Mullwi said:

Thanks everyone!

Ken, I forgot that San Juan was different time so that makes sense time will be the same.

I initially did as well, which is why I deleted my first post.

Are you on the 27th Freedom sailing (28th to St. Kitts)?

Did your husband book this?  I'm on the that sailing and have the same questions. 

If you have already figured out the answers it would be great if you could share it.  Particularly if the course will allow non playing spouse to accompany without paying a green free (and without playing of course).

If you have made any other discoveries about golf on this itinerary that you could share that would be great as well.

Happy sailing!