Port times

silversurf1

Cunard have revamped their web site in the last couple of weeks: port times are now visible in the itinerary view for a cruise, but not yet in Voyage (i.e. Cruise) Personaliser. Now that Cunard have demonstrated that port time data is available to customer-facing systems based in Southampton it's only a matter of time until the P&O web site catches up.

An even better site is http://www.cruisetimetables.com

Not only does it give details of every port but also has a good guide of activities and location of best beaches unlike all the other sites mentioned earlier.  Also it's the site that P&O Captain's use to know when to arrive and depart each port.

Edited by Jossie1960

An even better site is http://www.cruisetimetables.com

Not only does it give details of every port but also has a good guide of activities and location of best beaches unlike all the other sites mentioned earlier.  Also it's the site that P&O Captain's use to know when to arrive and depart each port.

I find elements of this site helpful too, but unless I'm missing something it still doesn't give you specific P&O arrival/departure times - just the early/late morning/ afternoon type timings.  Although it does give them for other cruise ships which are in port with you!!!

Edited by kruzseeka