Live from the 1/13/19 Regal sailing!

Host CJSKIDS

On 1/14/2019 at 3:08 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

Is it me, or do they look like they are doing a smaller pour in Vines?! 

A88DEEA6-930D-46DC-88BF-448A9FC8E1B1.jpeg

Just curious - do you have the Premier Beverage Package?  Wondered if that affected the pour amount.  

6 hours ago, CATGUY7 said:

Just curious - do you have the Premier Beverage Package?  Wondered if that affected the pour amount.  

We do, but the guy next to me got the Sam pour and they didn’t have the package. 

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Okay, any idea how many bottles of champagne are used in the champagne fountain?!

Ummm... Is this trivia???

If so, my guess is a gross (144 bottles). 

I have never had it, but from what I hear- it is no bueno.

Carolyn-

Are you having an amazing time??

TL

On 1/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

Elite/Platinum/Suite

They have a daily appetizer, featured drinks. (I think 6 of them)

Held in the Vista Lounge. (used to be held in Club 6)

You will find a daily schedule for the appetizers in your cabin.

We enjoy Club 6. The Vista seems so dark. Club 6 is more intimate.  

On the Crown 3 months ago it was still held in Skywalkers and well attended. 😃

CJSKIDS, glad the moldy shower curtain issue was resolved. We have had this issue on at least 10 cruises. Last cruise on the Crown was the exception.  The curtain was nice and fresh smelling on embarkation day.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TracieABD said:

Ummm... Is this trivia???

If so, my guess is a gross (144 bottles). 

I have never had it, but from what I hear- it is no bueno.

Carolyn-

Are you having an amazing time??

TL

I was actually sitting next to someone in crooners who needed the answer for something and I had no clue! 

We are having an amazing time! 

THe ship is actually pretty quiet. They said it’s sold out but it sure doesn’t seem it. Once again Crooners was very quiet tonight. 

Laundry turn around was 2 days. Our Ninja cabin steward returned it today. Still haven’t see him since embarkation day but everything gets done in the cabin. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I was actually sitting next to someone in crooners who needed the answer for something and I had no clue! 

THe ship is actually pretty quiet. They said it’s sold out but it sure doesn’t seem it. Once again Crooners was very quiet tonight. 

Laundry turn around was 2 days. Our Ninja cabin steward returned it today. Still haven’t see him since embarkation day but everything gets done in the cabin. 

It was sold out. I was watching it until the end.     😥

1 hour ago, Optotronics said:

Is this a trick question?

my guess is zero because the bottles only have water in them from what I've heard.

No way that’s good Champagne!! The boys in the boiler room make it fresh every Tuesday 😁

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:06 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

Only issue with our cabin is there is a bad mold smell in the bathroom!  

Moor cabin Stewart is a ninja, we haven’t seen him since he introduced himself yesterday. Our room is kept pristine so we know he has been here!  

All the crew at crooners are amazing yet once again. Q

I love when we get a cabin steward like that! Takes care of everything but you never see him!

Edited by Reader0108598

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:51 PM, CruisingJs said:

I’m missing all you guys and wish I was there instead of home with my leg elevated!

Hope you feel better! I know how you feel had to cancel a cruise in November due to a fall and three cracked ribs 😞 I was bummed and followed online. There will be other cruises right 🙂

6 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

How funny.... I would definitely needs some details!

I love a quieter ship. I am not a big partier- so this would totally work for me.

I hope you have a wonderful day today, Carolyn!

We got off the Regal 1-13.  At our 1st stop Princess Cays sat next to a couple who could not get into their room first night out.  Both of their medallions would not open their door.  This was at 11pm at night after the show.  Guest Services was not answering the phone, she let it ring 30+ times.  Flagged down a room steward who told them to keep calling Guest Services.  This was the only way someone would be sent to fix.  Finally after another hour someone came to look at it.  She's not sure what he did but it was working again.  When we got near our room  the door would already be opened, recognizing my medallion from around the corner.  

I ordered the edamame off of the spa menu in the sanctuary without the chili oil. They gave me enough to feed everyone up here! 😂

C309891C-4D88-4FF1-96F3-4CF9A81D8DB1.jpegIt’s like an episode of man vs food!  In this instance food won!!

Edited by Host CJSKIDS