Live from the 1/13/19 Regal sailing!

Host CJSKIDS

17 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

The cruise is over. 😞

Today was another perfect day in the sanctuary!  Enjoyed pub lunch. Loved watching the bar flair show. 

Dinner at sabatini.... eh! Took over 2.5 hours. Comparing the pictures from last year to now... not even close. 

Loved our time with our friends John and Sarah. 

After dinner at crooners with all the great people we meet and Jovie and Rolly taking care of us was so much fun. Especially loved spending time with Tom and Julie. I have to say the nicest people we ever meet are Canadian!  

Kathy and Bernie you were so missed!

It has been a wonderful cruise and there are still many things I love about Princess. And some things I’m not wild about. Food has so declined over the last few years and there  is a difference between even last year and now. Regal is my favorite ship. 

Pizza on top deck is back!  

They officially said that there is no dress code both the first night and last night. 

I saw people in jeans, a tee shirt and suspenders going to dinner. I saw shorts. I saw lots of different things. I saw some really pretty dresses and some nice suits. Saw some great outfits and some well, not so great. 

But everyone was being respectful, most were having fun and it all was great. Personally, I could care less what anyone has on. I’ll take a smile and a friendly person every moment over someone cranky yet dressed up 

I witnessed some people yelling at crew members and some people seriously enjoying crew members. 

Thanks for following along and for all the kind members who asked about my brother. 

Cant someone who is getting on tomorrow just let me tag along😂

7C526ADA-8D11-474E-809F-B13FC9A4315A.MOV

Just a little clarification about the Regal's dress code.

While on the first & last night in the DR they do allow the guys to wear shorts, on other casual nights, they will not allow it unless the ship is in port past the start of dinner.....such as when they leave St Thomas at 10 PM. Then it's OK.

Another thing is that they allow women to wear shorts on any casual evening in the DR.:classic_dry:  I asked the receptionist about that & she only shrugged.

Go figure.