Movies on Caribbean Princess

luv2cruz62

Search through the forum...could only find updated lists from October.  Anyone have a list of movies?  Boarding on the 26th!  I know Christopher Robin and Crazy Rich Asians are playing..(neither are on my list of must watch!!)

Thanks!

Getting excited!!

Can’t answer, but we’re also on your sailing. I’ve heard that Crazy Rich Asians is very funny.Ken Jeong is always a funny guy. I was roped into seeing Aquaman over the holidays. Now THERE’S a movie that’s a waste of 2+ hours. Think of the same action slow motion fight scene repeated for 2 hours! Very deep story.

• Like 1

I am leaving on the Regal on the 27th and just got my email from Princess but they only show 2 movies for the week and it is Christopher Robin and Crazy Rich Asians. Bummer. So many movies out there I would love to see and these two are not on that list. Oh well. Might be the first cruise I go on that I don't go to MUTS. :classic_wacko:

15 hours ago, FOXYDEBBY said:

I am leaving on the Regal on the 27th and just got my email from Princess but they only show 2 movies for the week and it is Christopher Robin and Crazy Rich Asians. Bummer. So many movies out there I would love to see and these two are not on that list. Oh well. Might be the first cruise I go on that I don't go to MUTS. :classic_wacko:

They only announce to you about a few of the more popular ones.

Don't worry, they'll be plenty more available on the ship although not all will be shown on MUTS.

We just got off of the Caribbean Princess last Saturday and these are the movies they were showing during our Jan 2-10 Panama Canal cruise:

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Bohemian Rhapsody

Christopher Robin

Crazy Rich Asians

Mamma Mia!  Here We Go Again

The Greatest Showman

The House With the Clock in its Walls

Skyscraper

Venom

9 minutes ago, Hopperhop said:

We just got off of the Caribbean Princess last Saturday and these are the movies they were showing during our Jan 2-10 Panama Canal cruise:

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Bohemian Rhapsody

Christopher Robin

Crazy Rich Asians

The Greatest Showman

Skyscraper

Venom

🙌🏼 Bohemian Rhapsody ???!!! I loved that movie and want to see it again. I hope it is playing on the Ruby Princess.   Does anyone know if it is?   Thank you for sharing this list of movies with us. 

38 minutes ago, Hopperhop said:

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Bohemian Rhapsody

Christopher Robin

Crazy Rich Asians

The Greatest Showman

Skyscraper

Venom

I really want to see Bohemian Rhapsody and Skyscraper. Great! Thank you!! Leave in 2 weeks on the Regal so hope movies are the same.

2 hours ago, Hopperhop said:

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Bohemian Rhapsody

Christopher Robin

Crazy Rich Asians

The Greatest Showman

Skyscraper

Venom

Thanks so much! Very helpful!  Bohemian Rhapsody...best movie !  Will watch that again for sure!!

Counting down!! 

3 hours ago, Hopperhop said:

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Bohemian Rhapsody

Christopher Robin

Crazy Rich Asians

The Greatest Showman

Skyscraper

Venom

Got on 1-12 same crummy movies! Disappointed! 

5 hours ago, Hopperhop said:

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Bohemian Rhapsody

Christopher Robin

Crazy Rich Asians

The Greatest Showman

Skyscraper

Venom

Ha ! Except for 

Crazy Rich Asians, The House With the Clock in its Walls, Skyscraper & Venom nothing has changed since last Oct/Nov. There are so many possible movies that they could show & yet Princess has no interest in updating their list to fast.

I suspect that most of these movies will be around till the next fall season. 

3 hours ago, floridalover5623 said:

Ha ! Except for 

Crazy Rich Asians, The House With the Clock in its Walls, Skyscraper & Venom nothing has changed since last Oct/Nov. There are so many possible movies that they could show & yet Princess has no interest in updating their list to fast.

I suspect that most of these movies will be around till the next fall season. 

Bohemian Rhapsody is new, is it not? Really, what do you expect on a ship, all first run movies? You’re on a cruise, not at Cannes. 

11 hours ago, richsea said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is new, is it not? Really, what do you expect on a ship, all first run movies? You’re on a cruise, not at Cannes. 

Yes it is....I didn't notice that one. 

Of course I don't expect to see first run movies but there are loads of other movies that come out on a weekly basis that they could include, if not on MUTS, on the on-demand cabin TV.

I do expect Princess some day to offer first run movies in the cabin for a premium price of course. :classic_rolleyes:

They're missing our on a great money grabber.

People on a cruise will purchase just about anything they normally wouldn't at home.

• 2 weeks later...