Favorite Amber Cove volunteer excursion?

NinS

Greetings

I'll be sailing on a ship that docks at Amber Cove, and the three volunteer excursions being offered (paper, chocolate and coffee) all look great. Has anyone done more than one and did they have a favorite? And at the risk of sounding selfish, which offer the nicest views of the region on the drive? (Although I'm also thinking of doing the shortest one and then taking a taxi to the cable car after.) Thanks!

• 11 months later...

Of these three, I only did the paper one several years ago when the Fathom ship offered it & thoroughly enjoyed it.  The ladies who run the paper coop are fun  & friendly.  It was great to be able to help them & see how paper scraps are converted.  I don’t remember a lot of the drive but what I do remember is seeing how & where the people live.  If they offer making water filters or teaching children English I would highly recommend those. 

Unfortunately all of the ones on my cruise were cancelled! It was a music charter with an older demographic and I guess these just weren't of enough interest. Hopefully I'll get to do one on a future cruise.