HAL Noordam April 21 Sydney to Vancouver

tv24

Good Evening to All:  We are Tom and Ron from Oakland, California and are on this Pacific crossing.  We have sailed HAL a number of times and are looking forward this this leisurely route back to North America after our Australian adventure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 12:19 AM, tv24 said:

Anybody else want to join this roll call?

Hi, just logged on to CC. I'm on the Noordam Apr 21 to VYR. Will be in AU for 2 wks beforehand visiting friends in Canberra and SYD. First time on HAL.

• 1 month later...

hey guys, we were on the Noordam last April!  (My favorite ship) What an awesome trip!  Biggest surprise, American Samoa!  Book a car through Hertz in advance and they will be on the dock with the rental. . . wish we'd known in advance!  It was a terrific trip!  Have a fun sailing, and feel free to ask questions!  

On 1/28/2019 at 11:18 PM, cliffm said:

Hi, just logged on to CC. I'm on the Noordam Apr 21 to VYR. Will be in AU for 2 wks beforehand visiting friends in Canberra and SYD. First time on HAL.

HAL is by far one of the best.  You will not regret it.  The Noordam is by far the best (except for maybe the Prinsendam,) but they got the ship right (it was the last in its class). . . .  she wormed her way into my heart on her inaugural season in the Med in 2006.  Be sure to do Rudys Sel de Mer, and try Canaletto at least once with a group of the guys (there were 19 of us). . .  fun fun fun, what a great tip.  Bon Voyage!

• 2 weeks later...