Cruise Critic Community
YWW

Majestic Princess Sydney to Auckland Patters?

For those of you who did the November or December 2018 12-day Sydney to Auckland sailing on the Majestic Princess, can you share with us the daily Patter for the 12 days? I searched on this board for these Patters but no luck finding any. Also, which two days on your voyage were formal nights? Thanks.

I suggest you post your question on the 'Australia & NZ Cruisers' section of this board. There are several people there who have cruised on the Majestic.

I was on the Majestic 12 night Sydney - New Zealand - Sydney cruise from November 24 to December 6, 2018. I don't have all the patters but I do have the one for day one. Our formal nights were on the second sea day on the way to NZ on Monday November 26 and on what was supposed to be the first sea day returning to Sydney (we missed the Fjordlands so ended up with three sea days) on Thursday December 4. 

IMG20190119101346.thumb.jpg.535252d638aee4262e577d3da951c80e.jpg

IMG20190119101551.thumb.jpg.dfc884d0083088d35f246594f90170a1.jpg

IMG20190119101603.thumb.jpg.9586e5c2d07117744cbcdd99b8eb8758.jpg

IMG20190119101615.thumb.jpg.b00fbf396471064dbb6420d3a8178285.jpg

On 1/18/2019 at 10:01 AM, YWW said:

For those of you who did the November or December 2018 12-day Sydney to Auckland sailing on the Majestic Princess, can you share with us the daily Patter for the 12 days? I searched on this board for these Patters but no luck finding any. Also, which two days on your voyage were formal nights? Thanks.

Which days or pages are you after?

I have a full set from Sydney - New Zealand - Sydney November 24 .

Edited by chopper_1

On 1/17/2019 at 4:04 PM, Aus Traveller said:

I suggest you post your question on the 'Australia & NZ Cruisers' section of this board. There are several people there who have cruised on the Majestic.

Thanks for your suggestion. I just did that. Wasn't aware of an Australia New Zealand section. Thanks.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:01 PM, chopper_1 said:

Which days or pages are you after?

I have a full set from Sydney - New Zealand - Sydney November 24 .

Chopper_1, our Feb 18-Mar 2 12-day itinerary may not be the same as your Nov sailing so your Patters may not be the same. Here's our 12-day itinerary (Sydney, sea day, Melbourne, sea day, Hobart, sea day, sea day, Fiordland Natl Park cruising, Dunedin NZ, Akaroa NZ, sea day, Tauranga NZ, Auckland). I think your voyage went to Auckland first after leaving Sydney. I believe the Majestic Princess December 2018 sailing may be the same as ours. I'm hoping to find the Patters for the entire voyage. Thanks.

Edited by YWW
to correct typo

Daily activities and formal nights can vary even on same itinerary.   Formals tend to be first and 2nd last sea days.   Will be detailed on your first Patter