Kicking myself price wise--Alaska

RCCL was having an excellent NYE sale and I thought the fine print read until the end of January.  However, the cruise has gone up $1,000 +.  Alaska is not exactly cheap especially with a party of 3.  Hopefully in the near future there will be a good deal.  I know it will still be expensive but hoping for a better deal!   We are going to stay in OV.  

19 minutes ago, RCLcruiser2012 said:

RCCL was having an excellent NYE sale and I thought the fine print read until the end of January.  However, the cruise has gone up $1,000 +.  Alaska is not exactly cheap especially with a party of 3.  Hopefully in the near future there will be a good deal.  I know it will still be expensive but hoping for a better deal!   We are going to stay in OV.  

What ship and sailing?

1 minute ago, RCLcruiser2012 said:

@Host Clarea--- I've thought about that but what if it doesn't go down; although, it could technically and probably will go up! :classic_ohmy:

If you book with a refundable deposit, then you can cancel before final payment and get a full refund.

FWIW I booked Radiance Alaska for June 2019 back in August - got an incredible Black Friday sale and our OV room for the 4 of us dropped by around $1500.  So there's still lots of time for you to catch another sale.  Good luck

• Thanks 1

Check the pricing for Radiance May 17th prices don't look that bad and May is our favorite time to do a northbound Alaska. You can also wait until the bookings open (March 2019) for 2020...usually good deals when they first come out.

Edited by Ashland
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ashland said:

Check the pricing for Radiance May 17th prices don't look that bad and May is our favorite time to do a northbound Alaska. You can also wait until the bookings open (March 2019) for 2020...usually good deals when they first come out.

May is such a good deal but we have a school aged child and he'd be out for over a week so that doesn't work unfortunately!!