CS suite minibar

fastnloose

It is not complimentary in a Sky Suite or Celebrity Suite. Some have reported that, if you have a beverage package, your butler may stock it with beer and water, but that’s very much down to the butler and not a perk.

4 minutes ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

There isn't even a free minibar in a RS or a PH other than soft drinks and beer.

Well kinda -   in a Royal and Penthouse they also Stock you with two large bottles of the hard liquor of your choice.    My experience is they usually only have your selected Beer, soft drinks and mixers in your refrigerator and the chargeable items are removed.

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Well kinda -   in a Royal and Penthouse they also Stock you with two large bottles of the hard liquor of your choice.    My experience is they usually only have your selected Beer, soft drinks and mixers in your refrigerator and the chargeable items are removed.

I don't think I have ever finished the two bottles on any cruise in a RS or much of the beer!! I wonder what happens to what I left.

1 minute ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

I don't think I have ever finished the two bottles on any cruise in a RS or much of the beer!! I wonder what happens to what I left.

Probably a massive butler party 😀

In a CS or higher you'll get a call from Shoreside Concierge prior to your cruise asking about any needs you may have. We always ask, among other things, that the fridge/cooler be emptied so we'll have a place for water, soft drinks, etc. We've had butlers who have taken it on themselves to put water in the fridge for us. Of course, you can ask for the same thing when you embark. We've never had one balk at the request.

5 minutes ago, XtaSea said:

In a CS or higher you'll get a call from Shoreside Concierge prior to your cruise asking about any needs you may have. We always ask, among other things, that the fridge/cooler be emptied so we'll have a place for water, soft drinks, etc. We've had butlers who have taken it on themselves to put water in the fridge for us. Of course, you can ask for the same thing when you embark. We've never had one balk at the request.

Thanks,  what timescale before my cruise might I expect a call? I ask as we usually leave a couple of days prior to the cruise to visit family who live close to the port