Botanical gardens Deshaies Guadeloupe

Dorset Cruiser

DC ... We were on Guadaloupe on Xmas day and had arranged a private tour with Jasmine who picked us up and returned us to the port, we agreed paces to visit beforehand and we were not dissapointed, we were joined by two others from the USA who had never heard of the Death in Paradise programme but loved the tour of the places we visited. We visited Bouliante where a hot spring flows into the sea making the sea hot which was great, visited two waterfalls though one is only for the able bodied. Jasmine will tailer your tour to what you want to see in the time available.

You can contact her here ... jasmine.e@gmx.de

IMG_20181225_101414.jpg

IMG_20181225_102505.jpg

IMG_20181225_102517.jpg

On 1/18/2019 at 7:45 PM, sidari said:

DC ... We were on Guadaloupe on Xmas day and had arranged a private tour with Jasmine who picked us up and returned us to the port, we agreed paces to visit beforehand and we were not dissapointed, we were joined by two others from the USA who had never heard of the Death in Paradise programme but loved the tour of the places we visited. We visited Bouliante where a hot spring flows into the sea making the sea hot which was great, visited two waterfalls though one is only for the able bodied. Jasmine will tailer your tour to what you want to see in the time available.

You can contact her here ... jasmine.e@gmx.de

I am very keen to go this way, but my wife perceives Guadeloupe is unsafe for a private tour....and she is a fan of Death in Paradise! Did you at anytime feel nervous, and what is your own opinion re safety on the island? Do you know if Jasmine is self-employed, or working for a company in Guadeloupe?

Thanks for any insights that might reassure my wife.

We never had any issues during the day and never felt that we would have any, Jasmine is a German national who is a very good French speaker and speaks fluent English.

As far as I recall she currently works for herself and deals with other German nationals who visit the island with Aida and Mein Schiff cruises.

On our trip we were joined by two women from the USA who never had any issues during the tour.

The town itself does not have much to offer visitors.

My suggestion is email Jasmine and put your thoughts to her and make a decision from there.

6 hours ago, sidari said:

We never had any issues during the day and never felt that we would have any, Jasmine is a German national who is a very good French speaker and speaks fluent English.

As far as I recall she currently works for herself and deals with other German nationals who visit the island with Aida and Mein Schiff cruises.

On our trip we were joined by two women from the USA who never had any issues during the tour.

The town itself does not have much to offer visitors.

My suggestion is email Jasmine and put your thoughts to her and make a decision from there.

Thanks Sid, appreciated!

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, sidari said:

Sorted, we have booked tours on both visits (a week apart) on our cruise! Thanks for providing the contact with Jasmine.