LIVE FROM - 2019 Pacific World Cruise - LA to LA

ccrain

I cried reading your eulogy. You are so right in that we do not know when our last day on earth will be. Peace be with you and know that you are loved by many.  We share in your grief; and sorry.  Blessings to you

• Like 2

I hardly ever post but I do a lot of reading trip reports, and yours and Judys is one I never miss. 

I was so sorry to hear the news. My heart goes out to you.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Mary

Charles, we are just so saddened.  You and Judy made such a perfect couple, a compliment to each other.  Your love from for each other shined every day.....We can’t remember seeing one of you without the other..      Like many , we  were so fortunate to know you and travel with  you both.  Whenever we board a ship you and Judy will be in our hearts and prayers.   Our love, Susie and Ken

Charles - our deepest sympathy - you both were the perfect cruisin couple.  

She will be missed by all the people that you both have touched.  We will think of you both whenever we remember the Circle the NOrth pacific cruise.

Thoughts and Prayers to you

Helmut & Elfie

Edited by Traveling Elf
fix spelling

So sorry for the loss of your wife. Sending prayers your way and taking your advice.....You never know when you or a loved one will be separated by death. Make the most of each moment together.

Thank you for sharing your many cruises with us.

Charles... I am in shock... just heard about Judy .    Unbelievable.   You guys were so adventurous and travelled extensively, what a wake up call for us all.😟

Judy was such a sweet, low key lady, always in her matching safari outfit and hats.. up for anything... so sorry to hear this very sad news.   We remember you both so fondly from the 60 day Circle Cruise and the amazing adventures we shared.

Please accept our sympathy and sincere condolences... this will be a very difficult time, but know you both made such an impact on so many in the cruising world😢.   Our lives will not be the same for knowing you both 😕

Hugs 💕

Dolores and Mike Hill

• Like 1

I am so sorry for your loss.  I can not even imagine what you're going through right now.  May you find comfort and peace within all the great memories and experiences the two of you were able to share together. 

Edited by Kenswing

Charles, I am so very sorry to your loss. I am also sorry that you will not be accompanied by family and dear friends on the way home. I’m sure they are all with you in spirit until they can be with you in person. 

I hope you do return to Cruise Critic at some point in time if only to read the comments here. So many of us felt we “knew” you; so many of us have benefited from your knowledge and organization and love of cruising and willingness to share that love. We all ache for you. 

Thank you for your wonderful words of wisdom in the midst of your grief. I think many of us are taking them to heart and acting on them today, thanks to you and Judy. 

Jeannie

• Like 4

Charles, please accept my deepest condolences for your loss. Your words are very moving and make me think of my dear wife who I would dread to lose. Like you we are trying to do as many cruises as possible as you never know how short life is. We will think of you when we set sail on 10th March for 48 nights on Sapphire Princess for our 40th cruise.

Brian

Scott and I are shocked and deeply saddened to hear about what has happened.  Our thoughts are with you during this unimaginable time of grief.  We were so fortunate to share the Alaska cruise on Island Princess with you back in 2006, and although our paths have not crossed since, I've enjoyed following your numerous live from threads over the years.  May those precious memories with Judy exploring the world give you some comfort in the days ahead.

Kristin