Older ladies, no beach, checking out St. Kitts

beshears

It has been years many years since I have been to St. Kitts, and at that time, really didn't find anything interesting to see/do.

Since quite a bit of time has passed, what would YOU suggest we see/do while in St. Kitts?

If you have never been to Brimstone Hill, I think that is a must see. A stop there was included with the island tour we did with Thenford Grey - I highly recommend him and his tours. http://www.thenfordgreytours.com/the-grand-tour-of-st.-kitts.html

My second visit to St. Kitts, I did a sugar plantation excursion with Greg's Safaris. https://www.gregsafaris.com/ 

It was excellent as well. I am hoping to do a rainforest hike with him when I return in March. His picnic goodies of unusual island fruits in season, fresh local pastries and sweets, tropical juice, spring water and island rum was fantastic!

Edited by KroozFoolz

• 2 weeks later...

We did a great half day tour with Leo Christopher in St Kitts for $150 (christopherom95@gmail.com). We visited all the usual sites (Romney Manor and Sugar Mill ruins, Brimstone hill fortress and the Black Rocks (where he treated us to fried coconut balls).  But what made our tour really special is Leo's expertise in island plants and herbs.  He made a number of extra stops to show us various medicinal plants, and our favorite tree of all: A huge ancient Santo Domingo Mahogany Tree (we have an antique table in that wood and these trees are now practically extinct).

31 minutes ago, brnowl said:

We have booked with him based on so many good comments!  Looking forward to our tour in a couple of weeks.

31 minutes ago, brnowl said:

We have booked with him based on so many good comments!  Looking forward to our tour in a couple of weeks.

I am sure you will be pleased. Have a great cruise.