Regal Spa Options

eandx

Hello, we will be on the Regal in a few weeks and i am looking to surprise DW with a spa couples pkg for our 20th anniversary. I see there are two packages for pre-booking. The couples cabana massage and the Villa package. Other than the fact that one is in the Sanctuary and one is in the spa,  does anyone have any insight into the packages? Would we be better off to get a day pass to the thermal suite? I know the cost for the thermal suite would be far less but we have enjoyed it on a previous cruise.

Thank you for your response

The Enclave (Thermal spa) doesn't offer day passes.  You purchase by the week.  I was on the Regal last week and I very much enjoyed the Enclave.  I thought the services offered at the Spa were priced exceptionally high.  (That's just my personal opinion) 

I agree passes for The Enclave is for the entire cruise.  I have not had a massage in the cabanas because you need to go to from the spa to the sanctuary in your robe and I would feel uncomfortable doing that.  I prefer to go to the spa undress in the locker room put on a robe and then go to the massage room and I think you can use The Enclave before or after your massage.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 11:40 AM, TRAVELCRUZIN said:

How much was the Enclave for the entire week? It is something DH and myself are very interested in and would purchase on embarkation day. Thank You.

I think it was $125 but I could be slightly off.  I found it to be worth every penny.