BCN. Airport to port

Bases5

I believe I read that it was $39 euro for a taxi in 2018. Is that still the price this year

Is there a luggage fee?

Are taxis easy to find @ BCN

How long is the trip?

Do you tip the drivers and if so how much?

Do most taxis take CC or is it cash only 

12 hours ago, Bases5 said:

I believe I read that it was $39 euro for a taxi in 2018. Is that still the price this year

Is there a luggage fee?

Are taxis easy to find @ BCN

How long is the trip?

Do you tip the drivers and if so how much?

Do most taxis take CC or is it cash only 

$39 was inclusive of all supplements (in 2018). Can't imagine that the price would drastically change in 2019.

Is there a luggage fee? Yes and there is also a supplement for the cruise port and airport. (see link at end of post for supplements)

Are taxis easy to find @ BCN  Yes - there will be ranks outside the terminal

How long is the trip? about 30 minutes

Do you tip the drivers and if so how much? tips are not required

Do most taxis take CC or is it cash only Some have credit card terminals but it has been my experience that most do not. I would recommend having euros cash to pay for the trip.

Additional info here: https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/faq/airport/transport/taxi/barcelona-taxi-fares-and-supplements.html

Edited by dogs4fun

3 hours ago, dogs4fun said:

$39 was inclusive of all supplements (in 2018). Can't imagine that the price would drastically change in 2019.

Is there a luggage fee? Yes and there is also a supplement for the cruise port and airport. (see link at end of post for supplements)

Are taxis easy to find @ BCN  Yes - there will be ranks outside the terminal

How long is the trip? about 30 minutes

Do you tip the drivers and if so how much? tips are not required

Do most taxis take CC or is it cash only Some have credit card terminals but it has been my experience that most do not. I would recommend having euros cash to pay for the trip.

Additional info here: https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/faq/airport/transport/taxi/barcelona-taxi-fares-and-supplements.html

Perfect. Thank You

12 minutes ago, helenb said:

What about the opposite direction? We disembark in Barcelona. Would it be easy to pick up a taxi tat the terminal, and would it be 39 Euro to the airport from there?

There are also taxi ranks at the cruise terminal in BCN - we utilized a taxi to go from the ship to our hotel. Don't have a specific price for cruise terminal to El Prat but it should be roughly the same as the opposite direction. You can check out one of the online taxi fare calculators to get an exact price.

If you look at the answers I got there is a link to the prices.  

If I read it right it’s 39 euro and it includes the airport & cruise sir charge.  The only extra I saw was the 1 euro per bag that goes in the trunk. That price is up to 4 people 

I don’t personally know but that’s how I read it on the link near the top of this post

Edited by Bases5