What if we misis the boat

MsBST2

Based on prior posts, the OP appears to be originating in Tennessee.

I would 100% advise the OP NOT to take a flight arriving at 2pm. 

There are way too many things that can go wrong to delay the flight, or the trip to the ship.

Plus, even though the ship sets sail at 5pm, you still need to be onboard well prior to that to attend the Muster Drill. I wouldn't risk anything less than an hour before (though it's possible you may be able to get on as late as 30 minutes before). 

1 minute ago, MsBST2 said:

I was able to change my flight for arrival at 12:35pm.  Thank you all for your help.

We have always flown in the night before however this time my husband could not get off from work an extra day.

Nice! I take back my statement with apologies..

Glenn

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MsBST2 said:

I was able to change my flight for arrival at 12:35pm.  Thank you all for your help.

We have always flown in the night before however this time my husband could not get off from work an extra day.

is this booked thru EZ Air ?

31 minutes ago, MsBST2 said:

Wow -still pushing it for me. Hope it works out.

1 hour ago, MsBST2 said:

That should work out great for you. Check out the sky train to get to the terminal. It is across the crossing and up a flight or two of stairs. Take it to the Waterfront Station then a block or two walk to the terminal area.

1 hour ago, MsBST2 said:

Very glad to hear you could change to an earlier flight. I would still make prior arrangements to get from the airport to the cruise terminal just to relieve that bit of stress.

2 hours ago, MsBST2 said:

You still better have a good plan B.  BTW - you have not said whether your flight is a non-stop or you have to change planes somewhere.

DON

Just remember to call it a ship.  An easy way to remember it is a ship can carry a boat.  :classic_wink:  I agree that's a late arrival but as long as everything goes on time, you should be fine.  Just be prepared with a Plan B in case you miss it.  When we fly in on the day of embarkation, we always try to get there before 10am.  From the west coast, that means flying overnight.  To be safe, we always figure out the fastest and cheapest way to get to the next port just in case.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario