Cruise Critic Community
GottaRequalify

Symphony Dec 15, 2018 Cruise Compass

Hello all,

I will be doing a full review of the cruise we took on the Symphony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean, Dec 15, 2018 later. It takes awhile for me to get around to it. But in the mean time, here are the cruise compasses and other documentation from the cruise.

The itinerary was

Philipsburb, St. Maarten

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Labadee, Haiti 

Teen Cruise Compass

Included for information purposes, my kids weren't in the 12-14 age group and we never got the older one. They didn't attend any events.

Symphony%20CC%20-%20Teens%20-%20Page%201Symphony%20CC%20-%20Teens%20-%20Page%202

Symphony%20CC%20-%20Teens%20-%20Page%203Symphony%20CC%20-%20Teens%20-%20Page%204

Other Documentation

Show Schedule.

Symphony%20Documentatation%20-%20Shows%2

Crown and Anchor - Platinum Benefits for Adults and Youth

Symphony%20Documentatation%20-%20CA%20PlSymphony%20Documentatation%20-%20CA%20Pl

Spa Services and Costs

Symphony%20Documentatation%20-%20SPA%20PSymphony%20Documentatation%20-%20SPA%20-

Other Documentation

The normal "Book your next Cruise"

Symphony%20Documentatation%20-%20Book%20

For the first time in forever, we actually booked a cruise on board, as the Jan 2021 cruises had just been released. For booking a 7-day cruise in a suite, you only get $300 on board credit. To get $600 its got to be 10 nights (I think) or longer. The biggest benefit was we got 30 days to change our mind and cancel at no cost with the deposit refunded. As it was, we got back to Australia and decided we didn't want the cruise we booked, so changed dates, ship and destination and it was zero cost as it was within the 30 days and we kept the $300 on board credit. 

And lastly, the page that no one wants to see. The Leaving Instructions

Symphony%20Documentatation%20-%20LeavingSymphony%20Documentatation%20-%20Leaving

I did ask about Luggage Valet at the start of the cruise and was told it wasn't being offered yet for Symphony. They said the ship was too big and too new, maybe after it was bedded down in Miami it might be offered but not at the moment.

That's all the documentation I took off the ship, but if there is anything else you are interested in, please let me know.

Thank you very much!  You don't happen to have MDR menus by any chance?

Thanks,

Brad

9 hours ago, ihopfar said:

Thank you very much!  You don't happen to have MDR menus by any chance?

Thanks,

Brad

Sorry no. I didn't go into the main dinning room apart from the bottomless brunch galley tour.

Thank you very much for doing this!  I can’t quite read some of the daily planners so I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind checking to see if there were martini classes on Symphony?  Thanks again!!