Addict or Just Weak As P?

Before Xmas we made a booking with Princess for 14 days Fiji next November, and we decided that there wasn't much point in doing a mid year trip to the islands as we've been there 4 times and will see a few on the way to Fiji.

Couple of days ago a Sis Inlaw who is one of our regular travelling companions called in, said her other half was bitching about having to wait until November, and would we be interested in 10 days on the Carnival Spirit in May.

I looked at SWMBO.

SWMBO looked at me.

Took us both about 3 seconds to say YES!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russell21 said:

Before Xmas we made a booking with Princess for 14 days Fiji next November, and we decided that there wasn't much point in doing a mid year trip to the islands as we've been there 4 times and will see a few on the way to Fiji.

Couple of days ago a Sis Inlaw who is one of our regular travelling companions called in, said her other half was bitching about having to wait until November, and would we be interested in 10 days on the Carnival Spirit in May.

I looked at SWMBO.

SWMBO looked at me.

What took you so long?:classic_rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Russell21 said:

I looked at SWMBO.

SWMBO looked at me.

Same here.

have Majestic Princess book for December and a Carnival 3 day getaway (kids coming too) for Easter next year, was looking for a short break, got an email about $25 deposits on Celebrity, so after we get back from Tasmania on Majestic we have about 4 weeks at home then onto Solstice for Qld Coast.

my Cruise Control must be playing up.

I am a regular Princess cruiser.

We did our first cruise on Carnival last year and loved it.

Really enjoyed the Comedy Club.

We found the food and company in the MDR to be good.

I liked having more space in the room compared to Princess. It was good to have a lounge in the cabin without having to get a mini suite.

Enjoy your cruise and dance get up and dance with your waiters.

1 hour ago, sewgood said:

I am a regular Princess cruiser.

We did our first cruise on Carnival last year and loved it.

Really enjoyed the Comedy Club.

We found the food and company in the MDR to be good.

I liked having more space in the room compared to Princess. It was good to have a lounge in the cabin without having to get a mini suite.

Enjoy your cruise and dance get up and dance with your waiters.

We too mainly sail Princess, but aren’t totally rusted on, and are happy to cruise around. We like the Celebrity product, but the itineraries don’t always suit.

Just did Norwegian and expect we will sail with them again.

Cunard was OK, but something just wasn’t “right” that may have been because we were on for 5 days of a World Cruise where by far the majority were in for 50 days +.

Royal Caribbean, well we will sail with them again if itinerary, timing and $$$ are right.

The Carnival trip next year was all about timing, leaves Good Friday, gets back Easter Monday, so a get away with time off work,

P&O Aus, I won’t say never again, but everything would need to be just right.

We've got four currently booked but may cancel one in early 2020 as we've decided to do a Western Europe cruise in May 2020. I'm just waiting for the late 2020 Princess itineraries to be released to see if there is something later that year to replace the cruise we might cancel. Plus we'll probably book another Celebrity Solstice NZ cruise for 2021 when we're onboard this April. I like Solstice for NZ cruises and it gives us a change from Princess. 

Of course we have been known to sneak in an extra cruise now and then if we spot a good deal.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:15 PM, GUT2407 said:

Same here.

have Majestic Princess book for December and a Carnival 3 day getaway (kids coming too) for Easter next year, was looking for a short break, got an email about $25 deposits on Celebrity, so after we get back from Tasmania on Majestic we have about 4 weeks at home then onto Solstice for Qld Coast.

my Cruise Control must be playing up.

So good to see that your cruise control is playing up and you have wayward fingers Mr Gut.

I seem to have a similar problem in that I am not happy unless I have a couple of deposits down on something.  Fat finger disease??

How is Max??

7 minutes ago, Ondine said:

So good to see that your cruise control is playing up and you have wayward fingers Mr Gut.

I seem to have a similar problem in that I am not happy unless I have a couple of deposits down on something.  Fat finger disease??

How is Max??

Max continues to be the light of my life.

And a true lover of his creature comforts thank you for asking.

I am still keeping an eye out for a mid year cruise, and continue to hope they find an accessible cabin for the Circumnavugation of Aus.

AAA6AD44-093C-4832-A130-7D854E99416D.jpeg

Edited by GUT2407