Countdown clock problem

I found a link to the cruise critic countdown clocks and attempted to make them for our two upcoming cruises.  The first one went fine, the second one I am getting an error message saying it doesn't meet the guidelines which I don't understand as it is the cruise critic template.  Any suggestions?

When cruisecritic updated the forum software a few months ago, they changed the signature requirements which makes countdown clocks useless now. It was a very popular complaint on the HELP forums when they made the switch.

The only signature requirement that you might be breaking is the ten line rule. Check that you are not breaking that rule, then try again. If you want to list your prior cruises you may want to consolidate them to one or two lines. Good Luck! :classic_cool:

Edited by Jamman54

3 hours ago, shof515 said:

When cruisecritic updated the forum software a few months ago, they changed the signature requirements which makes countdown clocks useless now. It was a very popular complaint on the HELP forums when they made the switch.

Ok, I've been off the board for a while.  Thanks.  I had to delete lines and then it worked.

3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

The only signature requirement that you might be breaking is the ten line rule. Check that you are not breaking that rule, then try again. If you want to list your prior cruises you may want to consolidate them to one or two lines. Good Luck! :classic_cool:

I deleted some spaces and then it worked.