how far us the walk to jacks shack

sydney dog

Just at Jacks Shack yesterday 1/31, great place.  You can walk there along beach or next to the road.  we took the road and it was a 20 minute walk to the ship.  The conch fritters were fantastic, sauce that comes with it is pretty spicy.  Enjoy

Dennis

Can we grab a taxi to go there (as in is it safe)? 

Edit.... found another post that said getting a taxi wouldn’t be worth it! By the time we got in, we would be in Jack’s driveway!

Edited by 3smithboys

Easy walk for those without mobility issues. After our recent unfortunate experience at the Cruise Center, we will probably head straight there next year. Plus, DOGGIES!!! I got to give Topher ear scritches this past trip a couple weeks ago when we walked by to check it out for future reference. He is such an adorable puppy dog!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, sandi1967 said:

Are we able to bring dog treats to the pups?  Jack's Shack is our plan in June too..........the dogs are a super bonus!

That I don't know but you can always email them. Contact info on their website here. https://www.jacksshack.tc/

Oh and Topher and Calypso, his sis, have their own FB group. Might ask there too.

Edited by fatcat04
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 6:44 PM, sandi1967 said:

Are we able to bring dog treats to the pups?  Jack's Shack is our plan in June too..........the dogs are a super bonus!

Yes, Topher and Calypso love greenies! John and Janet appreciate when people bring things. 

18 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

Yes, Topher and Calypso love greenies! John and Janet appreciate when people bring things. 

This makes me so happy! 

We're considering going on Carnival Breeze for our honeymoon next year and based on what I've read, we'll head right to Jack's Shack. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is so close, it's funny thinking about getting a taxi. Once you turn to our left, and walk along the beach, but not through the sand, remove your slippers and walk through the water. You will get there in 7 minutes tops.