LIVE ON THE DAWN 11 DAY S. CARIBBEAN

ClevelandCruisin

1 hour ago, ClevelandCruisin said:

Java cafe @ 8am.

Screwdriver already... hey I'm on vacation.

20190128_080250.jpg

20190128_080316.jpg

20190128_080320.jpg

20190128_080334.jpg

20190128_080343.jpg

20190128_080347.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post. Much appreciated as we are on the Dawn on Feb 7! 

Remember.   You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning ! Keep the pictures coming. 

Do you have an update on the Drink package vs the Ultimate Drink Package ? Lots of discussion on that .

Thanks. 

Edited by cottagelife2
More comments

Cleveland, I know you've had a few people mention it already, but we really appreciate your live posts and pics, especially of the dailies.  Tougher to find anywhere of the Dawn......this itinerary in particular.

I recognize a lot of folks from our roll call following along.  We'll be picking up where you left off next week when we board, so do your best to leave the Dawn as you found her.  Haha

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cottagelife2 said:

Thanks for taking the time to post. Much appreciated as we are on the Dawn on Feb 7! 

Remember.   You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning ! Keep the pictures coming. 

Do you have an update on the Drink package vs the Ultimate Drink Package ? Lots of discussion on that .

Thanks. 

Ditto re: the drink package info!  Any additional details you manage to get are most appreciated, since NCL seems to be less than forthcoming about ANY of it.

28 minutes ago, kfnesq said:

Ditto re: the drink package info!  Any additional details you manage to get are most appreciated, since NCL seems to be less than forthcoming about ANY of it.

Forgive me for jumping in -  I have friends on the Dawn in March so doing some research for them.  We have been on the Dawn several time out of Boston so it's fun to see your review!  This link on the NCL forum has the new menu's and shows the new pricing for top shelf.  My understanding is that you may upgrade your UBP to the Premium Pkg for $29 per day....