Specialty Dining on Norwegian Epic

JT888

Descriptions of Specialty Dining are on the following link https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/whats-on-board/Specialty-Dining

There is absolutely no reason to spend any extra money on Specialty Dining. You have already paid for 3 (or more) restaurant meals in your cruise fare. https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/whats-on-board/dining The food in the complimentary restaurants is wonderful and if  you want something different, you can rotate through the complimentary restaurants for every meal. 

13 minutes ago, Asferrer86 said:

In my opinion, Moderno was fantastic and I also really liked La Cucina and Le Bistro. The Teppenyaki is pretty entertaining and the food was good. Cagney’s was just okay, not bad but I don’t think I’d pay for it.

Just to show different experiences, I found Moderno's meats to be poor (the salad bar was good).  I enjoyed the ribeye and filet at Cagney's.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Epic last week, only tried 2 specialty restaurants.

Moderno was PHENOMENAL.  But then, I'm very much a carnivore.

Teppanyaki was good, but not quite as good as a teppanyaki restaurant we frequent at home so I wasn't blown away.

I usually get the 3 Speciality Restaurants package on a 7 day cruise which is better value for money than paying on board.  Cagneys and Le Bistro have good food, great ambience and good service.  The food is pretty rich though so it depends what you like and how big your appetite is!  The free Chinese restaurant was better than I thought it would be and the MDRs are fairly good too IMO.