Calabaza equivalent?

iluvit!

Researching tours for an ABC Freedom Cruise in May.  For those familiar with Calabaza snorkeling with turtles tours in Barbados, are their comomparable tours in any of the ABC islands, preferably Bonaire? My DH no longer enjoys snorkeling so I’m looking for an on the water experience that can be enjoyed without getting in. Nice boat with shade and comfy place to sit, some beers, nice views. I think we paid $115 for Calabaza and he said it was worth it even without snorkeling.

My DW doesn't like to snorkel, but enjoyed Woodwind.

She did get in the water, with a noodle, at one stop, and just drifted with the beginners group.

I did snorkel, and it was a great snorkeling experience.

Woodwind is a great snorkeling experience. 

They are rated #3 on TripAdvisor. The number one experience is Seacow, which will not book privately when they've contracted with the cruise ship. You have to then book them through Royal's Shore Excursions. 

Because there is a current, it is a drift snorkel, where they drop you off. in small groups, with a guide, to keep your group together, and you just drift a while, and then they pick you up.

They do serve serve a lunch, and drinks, but not until after everyone has snorkeled snorkeling, as most of the crew are guiding the snorkeling groups..

It's not quite the same fun, relaxing experience as Calabaza, but pretty popular.

Bonaire is all about diving and snorkeling, so hard to find just a catamaran sailing excursion.

We have done Woodwind twice, but Calabaza 6 times. Hard to find something as great as Calabaza.