Quickie questions about the Oasis

Been a long time since I have cruised with Royal Caribbean so I have a few questions... Leaving again in a few days on the Oasis and I have a few packing and general questions.

1- Do the interior rooms have minifridges? If not, will my cabin steward bring ice daily if requested?

2-I know the last time I cruised on the Oasis, we never saw or met our cabin steward I left some notes that went unanswered, one of which was a request for a sharps container. After day 3, I left 1 capped unused syringe on the desk with another note. When we got back to the room we had a message from Guest relations asking me not to throw syringes in the trash, but to request a sharps container from my cabin attendant. I never got one, and that was the first & only time I removed auto-gratuities.

3- Is luggage delivered to room, or do I have to retrieve it. I do remember collecting it on Oasis before. Just wondering if that has changed.

4- Dining room attire (no popcorn please). Can men wear shorts or will he be sent back to change. ?

Thank you

Would suggest contacting special needs for a sharps container before you leave.  If you don’t have time go to guest services.  Seem to remember some cabins having them.

Cabins have a cooler. If you want ice delivery daily you have to ask your cabin steward.

Have never not met a cabin steward. They usually introduce themselves on the first day and give you a card with their phone number. Have never left notes - not sure if they would notice or have time to read; unless a post it note in an obvious place. Remember they may speak some English, but don’t always definitely read/write proficiently in English.

Luggage is delivered to your cabin.

Dress code is a suggestion and rarely enforced.

47 minutes ago, wannagonow123 said:

Been a long time since I have cruised with Royal Caribbean so I have a few questions... Leaving again in a few days on the Oasis and I have a few packing and general questions.

1- Do the interior rooms have minifridges? If not, will my cabin steward bring ice daily if requested?

2-I know the last time I cruised on the Oasis, we never saw or met our cabin steward I left some notes that went unanswered, one of which was a request for a sharps container. After day 3, I left 1 capped unused syringe on the desk with another note. When we got back to the room we had a message from Guest relations asking me not to throw syringes in the trash, but to request a sharps container from my cabin attendant. I never got one, and that was the first & only time I removed auto-gratuities.

3- Is luggage delivered to room, or do I have to retrieve it. I do remember collecting it on Oasis before. Just wondering if that has changed.

4- Dining room attire (no popcorn please). Can men wear shorts or will he be sent back to change. ?

Thank you

Our cabin on Oasis had a mini fridge, similar to a dorm style fridge.

Our cabin attendant on Oasis was useless and we asked him to simply not bother after a couple days of trying to deal with him.  If I had needed something like a sharps container, I suspect I would have had to retrieve it myself.

Our luggage was left outside of our room.

There was no dress code being enforced, most were wearing shorts.