Cruise Critic Community
Cousin Eddie

Mardi Gras Europe 9 Day August 31, 2020

On 11/11/2019 at 11:33 PM, Love-to-ride said:

Same here.  If you need people to fill a tour my husband and myself would love to join you.  We did private tours with other CC folks on a med cruise and it worked out great.  

We are getting ready to book a private tour with Overlord tours for six people, there is room for two more if anyone is interested.

52 minutes ago, cruzen2gether said:

We are getting ready to book a private tour with Overlord tours for six people, there is room for two more if anyone is interested.

WE are interested.  PLease email me.  kbanderas1959@yahoo.com

11 hours ago, cruzen2gether said:

We are interested,,, what city? which stop?

So have been looking at Shore excursions and booked a couple.  Anybody have any plans for Rotterdam ?  Thinking of going to Amsterdam for the day.  Anybody else thinking of doing this ?

On 11/29/2019 at 6:43 PM, Love-to-ride said:

So have been looking at Shore excursions and booked a couple.  Anybody have any plans for Rotterdam ?  Thinking of going to Amsterdam for the day.  Anybody else thinking of doing this ?

yes we are too....I like the canal and then time on your own to explore....I see the windmill tours is already booked out on Carnival but I prefer to have some time to explore 

Anyone else notice that Le Harve excursions through Carnival were posted today (12/4) and many are already SOLD OUT.  I guess folks who can’t spend hours daily on the web site will need to seek out private tours.  Already missed out on the German concentration camp in Kiel and now Versailles Palace from Le Harve.  

Very disappointing.

My husband and I are very disappointed as well. I called Carnival and they said that they do not have a shore excursion office and that the only thing to do is to look on their site periodically.  I have been looking for the past two weeks and only saw Le Havre shore excursions today. How can they be sold out^

This was just posted on another group that I belong to. 

I just called tech support. A ticket will be given to IT and hopefully they will fix the Le Havre tour problem soon. There are now 4 out of 7 tours showing sold out but tech support verified they were not.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:05 PM, LAVINRAC said:

Anyone else notice that Le Harve excursions through Carnival were posted today (12/4) and many are already SOLD OUT.  I guess folks who can’t spend hours daily on the web site will need to seek out private tours.  Already missed out on the German concentration camp in Kiel and now Versailles Palace from Le Harve.  

Very disappointing.

When I went in yesterday I noticed that the excursions were open again.  We were able to book Normandy the other day even though it said sold out.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:22 PM, cruzen2gether said:

Have you filled your Normandy tour with Overlord?  If not, we (2) would like to join you.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:05 PM, LAVINRAC said:

Very disappointing.

The Versailles tour is available.

3 minutes ago, Cruisersofstuart said:

Have you filled your Normandy tour with Overlord?  If not, we (2) would like to join you.

The Normandy tour is available on Carnival as of an hour ago

Thanks for the heads up Belkin.  I also contacted Carnival and was advised of the IT problem (since resolved).  We bought our Versailles tickets yesterday.  Thanks again.