2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

On 5/26/2019 at 3:19 PM, Travel Junkie Judy said:

I doubt if this is the Concierge Carlos.  We love him and think he is a wonderful concierge, but I don't see him as a General Manager.  It will be interesting to see who the mysterious "Carlos" is.  I hope someone reports back.  I can ask my crew friends who are on the Spirit.  I will report back if I learn anything.

Just off the Norwegian Spirit at Southampton after visiting Eire, Northern Ireland, Iceland, Norway, the Netherlands and Belgium. 

Carlos Inis (?) was the General Manager. He hails from Portugal but makes his home in Australia with his Australian wife and two grown children. Carlos was terrific. A real gentleman. Grrreat cruise.

Captain was Stefan Nordberg. CD was Lorena Tapia. Executive Chef was Canadian Matthew Cole.

The ship is due for a six week extensive drydock in January and is supposed to be, so we heard, completely remodeled. The Spirit is a lovely ship and, hopefully, the dry dock will make her even better. Cheers...CV...

On 7/14/2019 at 7:20 AM, Brooklyn59 said:

Thank you so much.    This info is very helpful and appreciated.  

On 7/14/2019 at 6:20 AM, kmc86 said:

Here is the officer list from the Escape June 16-23....

E004F5ED-E856-4858-B9CE-04CE8FAAA604.jpeg

A few changes since then.  Nomita came on July 21 as Asst. General Mgr.  Petrus has just arrived as Beverage Manager and there is a different Executive Housekeeper.  When I unpack I can give proper names.

14 hours ago, ncb106 said:

Does some  know who he the CD on the bliss in November?

Answering this question has two problems:

First, it’s so far in advance that forecasts are challenging if not impossible. Secondly, many (most?) of the senior officers now on the Bliss are moving to launch the Encore in November. Who will take their places is a shot in the dark. I’m guessing that you’ll be among the first to know who the new group of Bliss officers will be. 

That being said, I’d expect Mark Maeling to be GM unless he’s moved to another ship or on vacation. Last I heard, he’s pretty much a done deal to take Jovo’s place when he goes to the Encore. 

I know I have not been around for a few months.... but have now sampled HAL with lots of our old friends 

Have to say its a different product opinion on the product  is very subjective so I will avoid any views.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:13 PM, Marygracie C. said:

Which room on the Dawn had Jonathan   as butler this year so far.He is a favorite of ours and we sail the Dawn in September.

We had Seka in the Owners Suites (12500, 12502) and she had the 2 bed suites next to that.

On 7/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, Marygracie C. said:

Which room on the Dawn had Jonathan   as butler this year so far.He is a favorite of ours and we sail the Dawn in September.

Jonathan Castro was on the Joy in June.  Not sure that is the Jonathan you are looking for?

10 hours ago, jvsnana said:

Jonathan Castro was on the Joy in June.  Not sure that is the Jonathan you are looking for?

10 hours ago, jvsnana said:

Thank you.Sorry to say not sure of Jonathan ‘s last name.He made two past cruises on the Dawn so special for us.Oh well,we are back on the Dawn this September so fingers crossed.

Got off the Breakaway today. Here are the hotel senior officers:

General Manager:  Joao Gigante (Vuk is on vacation)

Asst GM:  Plamenko Bakic (Dia is on vacation)

Food & Beverage Director:  Timur Coskun

Executive Housekeeper:  Carmencita Reid

Cruise Director:  Paquito Fuchs

Guest Services Manager:  KitKat Galope-Reyes

Executive Chef:  Kevin Green

Restaurant Manager:  Hernan Gonzalez Rios

Beverage Manager:  Adela Toskic

I also noticed that Bowen is the Concierge.

2 hours ago, dpepper64 said:

Have they listed the crew for the Encore yet?

I don’t know that there has been an official announcement, but it’s pretty much the same launch team that was on the Bliss when it set sail. 

Jovo will be the GM, and most of the team with him on the Bliss will follow. Rashida has told me that she’ll be the Guest Services Manager, and Carolina just told me days ago that she’ll manage CruiseNext. I just heard that Silas will be Cruise Director. If you search back, I expect that you’ll find most of the remaining Manager names. 

11 hours ago, bmwman said:

anyone got the current Escape crew also interested in Epic team if  anyone has it.

HD/GM Deepak, Assist.GM Roland, F&B Dir. Kivanc, CDir. Alvin, BEV.Mgr Papi, Exec.Hskp. Jose, Ex.Chef Prejith,

Gst.Svc.Mgr Veronica, Cr.Next Mgr Marthinus, Rstrnt Mgr. Jay

On 7/21/2019 at 9:13 PM, Marygracie C. said:

We have had the pleasure of Jonathan on the Dawn a few times as well. He was in the GV this past March and also had I believe a few of the aft suites on deck 8. Hope this helps you.