Excursions

Alanna banana

There are lots of companies that you can book in advance. A few will be touting from the docks, but I would not count on that.  I'm no expert because we usually have taken ship's tours, but you can check out tripadvisor.com for lots of ideas, as well as asking questions here on this forum, or doing a search.

Is this the Tuamotus?  Which islands?

On Rarotonga in the Cook's, we booked an e-tuktuk tour, and it was very good, we quite enjoyed it.  You can do some research on the island and specify places you particularly want to see--we went to the brewery, for instance, at the end for a beer.

For Aitutaki people really like the Vaka cruise, or Teking.  As I said, check Tripadvisor for lots of ideas.  Other people here may give you specific suggestions for Moorea, Bora Bora, etc. if you specify your itinerary.

I leave nothing to chance and book ahead..Wendy hit the mark here..we booked the “   e tiki tuktuk tour ”with Tania and had a wonderful time..relaxed..fun...saw everything.. we had a small agenda (shopping-lunch) and she took care of the rest and we Had a great time with her !......Teking was another fabulous day with some of the best snorkeling ever ..funny guys and a great motu  lunch included ...on bora bora we went sailing with Olivier on his hobie  cat..it’s called bora bora eco sail 

CD85D0B7-8AA4-4644-94E2-30A835A1586C.jpeg

61E6DB7F-3440-4914-B0CD-4FD038F21772.jpeg

7D467D7D-F478-418D-A4BE-B52B6265E425.jpeg

Edited by Larro9
Copy