Cruise Critic Community
TheOpenSeas

Carnival Mardi Gras November 28, 2020

I am pretty pumped about the new Carnval Mardi Gras ship!  My husband and I will be cruising with a couple VIP’s (in our hearts).

More about that later.  Just thought I’d start the roll call for this ship and date!

Looking forward to meeting everyone as people begin checking in here.

Surely much to discuss about the ships look and offerings.  I’m excited by what I’ve seen so far.  Even more blown away by Carnivals plan to multi-port this one.  They’re wanting to make sure everyone gets their hands on this beauty!

We just booked!  OMGEEEE A ROLLER COASTER?  I can't wait to tell my 7yr old daughter.

We booked yesterday :) We are traveling with our boy/girl twins that will be 3, our 5 year old daughter, 18 year old daughter, 22  year old daughter and her boyfriend and my parents. There may be more in our group as it gets closer. We booked the Family harbor rooms for the extra lounge area and the closeness to kid camp. 

Posted (edited)

We are on this too! Could not resist when the PVP called the night bookings opened up, plus hubby thrilled it is a port that we can drive too.  Our only worry is Costa Maya, we have been on 4 cruises and could not stop due to winds, holding out that we will finally be able to go. 

Edited by dbrucern

Posted (edited)

Was booked in December but decided to rebook on this cruise when Carnival announced the new cabin designation (the excel group). This is a one time event but I took the presidential suite and hope the hype meets my expectations. To be honest I'm not crazy about the itinerary but I'm not planning on any excursions. We just came off the Legend on the Hawaii to British Vancouver run. Service was good and the shows (except for one) were great. That will turn out to be my last cruise on any older ship. Looking forward to a great cruise on the Marti Gras and hope EVERYONE has a great time.

Edited by Aventura cruiser
etiting of the wording

Hi fellow cruisers. We are Chris and Gary from Davenport Florida. We will be joining you on this cruise. Can't wait to see this new ship.Gary

Hello everyone, my Hubble and I booked one the excel suites in which I hope it lives up to all the hype. We have been to these ports several times, so we will probably just stay on the ship and enjoy our huge balcony with our own hot tub!! We are excited to see this new ship from carnival even though NCL is our favorite cruise line so far!! I like Matt the CD , he is pretty good.

Hello fellow cruisers. Just wondering if you all knew that STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS.