Marina Private Dinner for 2

number8

We have reserved the dinner for two this August, weather permitting, on our actual 50th Anniversary.  I would also love to hear from someone who has done this.  It sounds very romantic. :-)

Linda

Number8,

Sorry that I didn't answer your question about booking the dinner.  I think that there are only two dinners a sailing.  We booked our dinner when we booked the cruise over a year ago.

Linda :-)

• Like 1

Now you know, Wendy..not worried about steps or cleanliness..it’s a once in a lifetime on bora bora ....yes you have to book this ahead of time with pg office ...we are doing this on our fall 2020 cruise and that is the first thing we reserved when finalizing deposits and cabin choice ..it goes very quick so don’t wait..It looks wonderful and includes a trip to see sunset view from one of the rafts they take out while dinner is being prepped for us ..really can’t imagine this not being amazing ! ..on another note Le Grill will set up tables around the pool weather permitting while moored  on bora bora...ask to book dinner there while in bora bora when you check in the first afternoon 

Edited by Larro9

17 minutes ago, Larro9 said:

Now you know, Wendy..not worried about steps or cleanliness..it’s a once in a lifetime on bora bora ....yes you have to book this ahead of time with pg office ...we are doing this on our fall 2020 cruise and that is the first thing we reserved when finalizing deposits and cabin choice ..it goes very quick so don’t wait..It looks wonderful and includes a trip to see sunset view from one of the rafts they take out while dinner is being prepped for us ..really can’t imagine this not being amazing ! ..on another note Le Grill will set up tables around the pool weather permitting while moored  on bora bora...ask to book dinner there while in bora bora when you check in the first afternoon 

I think we are on the same trip October 14th, 2020 and also might be neighbors on the trip if I read an earlier post, we have cabin #766 booked. I will have to talk to wife to see if she is interested in doing this before its' gets sold out. The trip is for our 25th and first time to French Polynesia.

Yes I think we are neighbors and congrats on getting a wonderful aft cabin with the best views from the balconies...call or write them and see what is available...this was booked already on our first trip, so we are excited to have this privilege regardless that it costs $ on our 2020 voyage 

Edited by Larro9
Copy

Our TA was lucky to get us one of those aft cabins. Lots of trips to take till this one comes around but its always nice to check in and start to do a little bit of planning. I think I will call them today to see if another one is still available for our trip.