* ms Oosterdam & N Statendam in Port Everglades & Volendam in San Diego Feb. 2nd *

kazu

29 minutes ago, nutensteve said:

Take good care of NA ... we will be boarding Mar 3.

Will do. I'll post tomorrow if we get underway in time to wave before dinner. Dh has the loudest Hawaiian shirt just for sail away. He should be visible.... from the surface of the moon. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, travelnap said:

Copper, Do you know what ship he will be moving too next, or will he come back to the Oosterdam?

Capt. van Eerten and Capt. Robert Jan Kan are part-time instructors at the maritime education center in Almere, the Netherlands, so when not on vacation or on the Oosterdam, you can find them there. That's also why there are officially three, not two, captains assigned to Oostie. Capt. Michiel Willems (not teaching in Almere) and the aforementioned two. When Capt. van Eerten goes home inn early March, Capt. Robert Jan Kan will get his three months onboard, followed by Capt. Willems. Capt. van Eerten won't be back onboard until early December

What time is the Royal Princess due to leave?  I’m now watching the port on my big screen TV thanks to the Roku stick we received at Christmas, but I don’t have access to port times. 

Edited by ger_77

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 5:31 AM, rafinmd said:

We will pass the Royal Princess in the middle of the night some time between Buenos Aires and Santos, Brazil.

Roy

Not quite the middle of the night,; it was about 6:15AM in the distance as we were heading towards the ocean and Royal was making her way into Montevideo.

royal.JPG.daa996b1760dd274df2f6348299e067f.JPG

She will join the Zaandam in Buenos Aires tomorrow.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd