Flu on Anthem of the Seas

1 minute ago, GarlicBread said:

Where's your proof they had flu? 

Crew showing symptoms are tested for flu. 

If it comes back they have it they are quarantined for a week. Or 2 weeks if they have to had the flu jab. 

I've had a stinking cold as a crew member but tested negative for flu, so was sent back to work. 

Have had a room attendant Quarantined for week on one my Cruises

10 minutes ago, GarlicBread said:

Right back at you. Where did you get the number it was over 250. Where's your proof (other than people online joining the bandwagon because the sneezed once)? 

This is a great an example of why the site has turned to s**t of late.

When I first joined over 7 years ago this site was full of wonderful and helpful people who made the page enjoyable. Nowadays it seems to be riddled with narcie smart arse who love putting their two cents worth in even when the post has nothing to do with them.

No wonder other sites are growing in popularity whilst this one struggles :-)

On 3/4/2019 at 7:30 PM, Aza1972 said:

When I first joined over 7 years ago this site was full of wonderful and helpful people who made the page enjoyable. Nowadays it seems to be riddled with narcie smart arse who love putting their two cents worth in even when the post has nothing to do with them.

No wonder other sites are growing in popularity whilst this one struggles 🙂

Well, nobody is forcing you to stay here. Seems like you're just upset that you're not getting a free cruise. And the way you use name calling to anyone who disagrees with your fake numbers says a lot about you. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 6:43 PM, Aza1972 said:

You are correct, there were nowhere near 100 people claiming to have become ill. The correct figure is over 250.

Nobody is seeking financial compensation per se. All that is being sought is a reimbursement of what was lost and not able to be used due to the illness. Yes It was winter and yes people do get sick however the issue we had was they way the matter was handled. No communication was made with passengers except for ONE announcement made by the Captain during his midday report. There were waits of up to 3 hours to see medical staff, all doctors on the ship were required to be on shift whether they were on shift or scheduled time off. The ship ran out of Tamiflu and swabs. There was no hand sanitizer in many locations thoughout the ship INCLUDING outside the medical centre of all places. Staff were sick and not quarantined just like the future cruise consultant who had a roll of toilet tissue on his desk for which he was constantly reaching for when coughing and sneezing.

It is funny how it is ok to reimburse passengers for Noro which is also no fault of the ship and reimburse passengers for the inconvenience of not having a reliable air-conditioning system for a few days but heaven forbid there is an influenza outbreak that was poorly handled

Give proof of your fake number of "over 250". There were hand sanitizers EVERYWHERE—we never encountered an empty one! You are just looking for compensation for a virus that is in no way the fault of RCCL. smdh

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 12:30 AM, Aza1972 said:

No wonder other sites are growing in popularity whilst this one struggles 🙂

Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. 

Thank you for proving your own point about smart arses...

You are welcome to go to the 'other sites' if you so wish! I guess they give you the answers you want to hear?

It was ok when you were telling people they were wrong but can't cope when some asks the same questions in reverse? 🤔 ok then...

Not being a smart arse, just asking where you got your numbers from as I like all the details when people are complaining so strongly as you are/were (as things often get missed out or twisted to try and prove a point)...but if you know something isn't quite right I can see why you're getting so defensive...

Good luck with your efforts...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maxieco31 said:

Give proof of your fake number of "over 250". There were hand sanitizers EVERYWHERE—we never encountered an empty one! You are just looking for compensation for a virus that is in no way the fault of RCCL. smdh

Firstly I have nothing that needs to be proved to you as you are not overly important.

Secondly if you want figures of the amount of people who became sick then go to the other page and use simple maths (if you are capable) and add the numbers up and you will see it comes to over 250 people.

Finally, luckily for me I am being my matter has been handled by a Judge (Royal) who have dealt with all the facts and not a jury (such as yourself) who are making baseless assumptions and I have been offered a future cruise credit in accordance with what both they and we feel that we feel are reasonable. This future cruise credit will be used again to cruise with Royal and is less than 15% of our total spend on the cruise :-)

1 hour ago, Aza1972 said:

Firstly I have nothing that needs to be proved to you as you are not overly important.

Secondly if you want figures of the amount of people who became sick then go to the other page and use simple maths (if you are capable) and add the numbers up and you will see it comes to over 250 people.

Finally, luckily for me I am being my matter has been handled by a Judge (Royal) who have dealt with all the facts and not a jury (such as yourself) who are making baseless assumptions and I have been offered a future cruise credit in accordance with what both they and we feel that we feel are reasonable. This future cruise credit will be used again to cruise with Royal and is less than 15% of our total spend on the cruise 🙂

Your lies (only 50 people on your Anthem fb page), incredibly poor use of correct grammar, and inability to write a coherent sentence, Aaron, leaves me feeling sorry for you and the ones around you. Do us all a favor and warn us when you will be cruising again. No one wants to spend their vacation with an ignorant bully—especially one carrying a blow up crocodile. And, frankly, I'm bored with you.

Nothing is being said, it is being posted, if you don’t want to read don’t click on the thread.  People will say things you don’t agree with until you are no longer with us.  Doesn’t make it true or real.  It is a digital world, 1 and 0, and that is all it is.  Don’t let it affect you, because it is nothing but digital noise.

Trying to suppress the thoughts of others even those who are wrong is not healthy.

jc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxieco31 said:

Your lies (only 50 people on your Anthem fb page), incredibly poor use of correct grammar, and inability to write a coherent sentence, Aaron, leaves me feeling sorry for you and the ones around you. Do us all a favor and warn us when you will be cruising again. No one wants to spend their vacation with an ignorant bully—especially one carrying a blow up crocodile. And, frankly, I'm bored with you.

You are bored with me and yet I still find you responding ?

Getting a little nasty and personal are we ? I must have hit a nerve.

As for the blow up crocodile, clearly you are a boring old soul with no sense of humour.

Good day :-)