Tui flights to barbados

waughy

• 1 month later...

We flew from Gatwick last November and yes it was a Dreamliner.

You will see the layout when the seats are available to book but think they only run Dreamliner out of Gatwick for Tui to Barbados

On 3/14/2019 at 3:20 PM, ozzysdad said:

We are flying 14th from Manchester and our flight is showing as a Thomas Cook so I presume we won't be flying on the dreamliner? 

We have flown out on the A330-200 from Manchester and  was happy with the flight. A good choice of aircraft for couples,two seats  each side four down the centre . Around the mid 20 -30 seats  your in easy range of the loo's should you need them which are downstairs.

You also get a James Martin meal which was good when compared to some aircraft meals we have had .

They also gave us a set of headphones to keep compliments of Tommy cook .

Our last flight was the Dreamliner and being a daytime flight and no need for the onboard lighting I felt no worse or better or any advantage other than I could dim the window .

So I  would be quite happy to fly the A330 or the Dreamliner as both aircraft have served us well .

Edited by kalos

Was just curious to whether they use dreamliner, as  I personally find the dreamliner much more comfortable than some planes, especially in premium and found I don't feel so jet-lagged on return. 

We had a Dreamliner going out and a 767 on the way back. Our return plane got nicked to get the people who should have flown home on the Friday get back on the Saturday when theirs had issues.

We have returned to Birmingham twice and both times were on the dreamliner.

Can anyone tell me approx time the flights from Birmingham to Barbados depart? i am wondering what time we will embark and how much time we will have before the ship sets sail. We are going in November 2019.

11 minutes ago, Jsnlloyd said:

We have returned to Birmingham twice and both times were on the dreamliner.

Can anyone tell me approx time the flights from Birmingham to Barbados depart? i am wondering what time we will embark and how much time we will have before the ship sets sail. We are going in November 2019.

Have you checked your cruise personaliser?, only reason I ask is that we fly on 14th December from Manchester to Barbados and our flights are already listed.