ice shows

Personally, we did not care for 1887, it was just strange. (A lot of RC’s entertainment is strange, but we just did not care for this one.)

We did really enjoy iSkate. That was fun because it was the skaters picking their own music and making a routine that showcased their talents.

That being said, everything is personal taste, and I say go to all of the entertainment to see what you like the best!

Make sure that you go to Columbus! It was hilarious and the music was good.

Edited by rkkunk

28 minutes ago, Allura_317 said:

1887 has cool skating, but it's plot is hard to follow.  iSkate is cool as it's the skaters as themselves showing cool tricks.  I always have enjoyed seeing the ice shows for the skaters, they are amazing! You should go! 

I agree with you on the plot for 1887. Out of all the ice shows I have seen, this was the least enjoyable, even though the skaters were very good.

The ice shows are always worth seeing,  especially if you enjoy professional figure skating/dancing. The quality of the cast is outstanding, and it's always amazing to me how they can perform such acrobatic, athletic feats on a moving vessel. Like others said, it's not so much the plot as the talent of the performers. Definitely go!!

44 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I felt they were both worth going to.  Haven’t seen an ice show yet on any ship that I regretted seeing. 

Agree, I always enjoy the ice shows.  Amazing what they can do on that little rink.

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

It's not about "plot".  It's about the skating.

Yes, that is what I was saying: to go fro the skating, which is amazing, not the plot for that one. 

4 hours ago, molsonschooner said:

I agree with you on the plot for 1887. Out of all the ice shows I have seen, this was the least enjoyable, even though the skaters were very good.

Yes, the skaters are very good.