Embarkation Time Advise

johnnydeo

Have a Sunday in San Juan before my NCL leaves @9pm. Staying at Isla Verde Marriott and can enjoy the beach/pool for 6-8 hrs. When is the least crowded time to get on board?

Don't want to at pier first to board... Is 6-6:30pm a good time....As Latitudes Rewards member have Priority Boarding.

Edited by johnnydeo
Added more information

We’re trying to balance seeing a bit of SAN Juan and enjoying all the cruise has to offer. We’ll have Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning for exploring. 

We plan to try to avoid the “have to be first on-board” rush, but be in time for a late lunch; hopefully with our cabin ready. 

My only concern with. 6:00 arrival time would be that I’ve read the muster drill is set for 4:30 even with a late departure. Wonder what happens to those who embark later? And, do they stop embarkation during the drill as all staff are needed at that time? 

On our last cruise, the “regular” line was much shorter than the latitudes line. I pick the shortest line when I get there. 

2 hours ago, johnnydeo said:

I chose 6-6:30pm as they asked when I would like to board and that's what my E-Docs say, however I can change time...

Priority boarding for Platinum and above refer to initial boarding at 11:30 am and has no meaning at 6:30 at night. Times are not enforced, so you can show up at any time.