Celebrity app

Airportlimbo

I've been poking at the app for a while now, and it doesn't look like you can add daily activities to our daily planner? 

Is this correct? It's only showing paid excursions. 

Also has anyone else had their trip showing the wrong ports in the app?

I used it on a Constellation sailing and found it to be very helpful to check what was on the Menu for the evening.    I agree that it is very buggy and not real user friendly.   There are a number of weird finger strokes you have to use to get out of certain modules that are not intuitive.

• Like 1

I have not yet used the App onboard, but only 57 days to wait for Constellation Singapore to Abu Dhabi.  As we are familiar with S-class ships, and it's going to be our first M-class, I do like the App's deck plans to familiarise ourselves before boarding. Also tracking daily expenses will be convenient on our iPhones. It does say that Dining details will be available after boarding, so I'm wondering if adding daily activities also needs to be done onboard. 

I'm hoping that Solstice will be added before our 2021 cruise.

If it works anything like the Royal Caribbean app, you can add things from the daily schedule by swiping left.  However, this part only works after boarding and logging in.

Just downloaded it for an upcoming cruise, and it looks very similar.

Do you use your own (purchased) minutes using the app, or do you automatically connect with X wi-fi?  When you board, does the app connect with X wi-fi as you're going through the terminal so that the check in process is minimal?  DH prefers to depend on paper express pass and hesitant re using the app if it's still not working as it should.

On 2/4/2019 at 6:49 AM, oceangoer2 said:

Do you use your own (purchased) minutes using the app, or do you automatically connect with X wi-fi?  When you board, does the app connect with X wi-fi as you're going through the terminal so that the check in process is minimal?  DH prefers to depend on paper express pass and hesitant re using the app if it's still not working as it should.

I'm curious to know if people prefer checking in via app over checking in online too.  I understand both from this thread and from the app reviews, that the android app is less useful than the apple app on the ship, but what about the checkin process?

22 minutes ago, Itolami said:

I'm curious to know if people prefer checking in via app over checking in online too.  I understand both from this thread and from the app reviews, that the android app is less useful than the apple app on the ship, but what about the checkin process?

I should have added, I've completed the xpress pass - plus photo -  on my laptop and printed it;  uploaded the app from my laptop  to my tablet and phone (neither shows the photo, just my laptop), so covered 3 ways...overkill, I know.  Want to see how this works and if it's any easier to pass through the terminal to our cabin.  DH just likes the old way, it works just fine he says.  We'll see how the techy way of doing things will improve the process - or not...LOL.

Edited by oceangoer2

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:49 AM, oceangoer2 said:

You do not need to use your own minutes to use the app.   The app connects to wifi but you do not need to sign in.  There are also a couple free sites you can access for free … e.g. Celebritycruises.com