Best price for the "Refreshment" Package

txaggie12

4 hours ago, txaggie12 said:

Whats the best price everyone has been getting on the Refreshment Package lately? Showing for My LOS cruise in August right now as 10% off for $20/day.

I believe I got it at $18 for a cruise last year.

$20 on Harmony for this coming April. 

I'm interested in this question too. Is $20 the new $18 since drink package prices went up? My next cruise is at $20 now. I'm heavily leaning towards just the coffee card and paying by the glass/bringing seltzer water on board at this point.

9 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

I'm interested in this question too. Is $20 the new $18 since drink package prices went up? My next cruise is at $20 now. I'm heavily leaning towards just the coffee card and paying by the glass/bringing seltzer water on board at this point.

Be wary of the coffee card.  Most ships are now doing extra punches for larger sizes or extra espresso shots.  Many have reported it’s just cheaper to pay as you go.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

9 minutes ago, dutchclogs said:

Does classic soda package ever alter?  This seems to be a fixed price of $9.99 for same cruise?

I've only seen promos on the soda package when they combine it with VOOM.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Be wary of the coffee card.  Most ships are now doing extra punches for larger sizes or extra espresso shots.  Many have reported it’s just cheaper to pay as you go.

Thanks for heads up. I usually order a small Americano for early morning, and what I guess would be a single punch with dinner, a cappuccino that comes in a regular size coffee cup. I think the card would make sense for me. 

27 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

Thanks for heads up. I usually order a small Americano for early morning, and what I guess would be a single punch with dinner, a cappuccino that comes in a regular size coffee cup. I think the card would make sense for me. 

As far as I know, the coffee card is the same price onboard.  So you can wait until you get onboard and ask what the "punch" policy is on that sailing.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

As far as I know, the coffee card is the same price onboard.  So you can wait until you get onboard and ask what the "punch" policy is on that sailing.

What is interesting is that the description in the cruise planner says the card is for 15 coffee drinks.  Nothing about size or types requiring multiple punches.

"Indulge in your favorite brews any time of day with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees throughout your vacation, all for one low price. Start the morning off right with a macchiato or latte and reenergize your afternoons with iced coffee or an espresso, then finish your meal with a cappuccino. Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees."

Again, a case or RCI inconsistency...

Black Friday I got the Refreshment package for $17 for our June sailing on Allure.  Today the deluxe package is $52 which is down from $56m but that's considerably more than I paid for it for my Harmony cruise a couple of weeks ago where it went down to $46 a week or two before the sailing.

1 minute ago, katiel53 said:

Black Friday I got the Refreshment package for $17 for our June sailing on Allure.  Today the deluxe package is $52 which is down from $56m but that's considerably more than I paid for it for my Harmony cruise a couple of weeks ago where it went down to $46 a week or two before the sailing.

I just checked the pricing for AD May 17..  Refreshment is $20 (down from $26), deluxe is $47

We were able to get a refreshment package for $17 a day, and a "Deluxe" package for $42 a day a few months ago for our cruise aboard Allure later this month. I don't expect that it would ever get lower than these prices...

18 minutes ago, Mombak said:

We were able to get a refreshment package for $17 a day, and a "Deluxe" package for $42 a day a few months ago for our cruise aboard Allure later this month. I don't expect that it would ever get lower than these prices...

I doubt you’ll see lower prices than this also.  Our deluxe was purchased at 52 and that’s as low as it’s been for our cruise.