Best price for the "Refreshment" Package

txaggie12

Refreshment package for 3 day NOS was $22 Jumped to $28 tor 3 weeks and at 45 days out dropped to $18 for 24 hrs I would think that shorter cruises might be higher as well as warmer weather? I bought at $18 (40% off reg price) but it has gone up and down weekly 30% off and 10% off.

Black Friday wasn't a sale for either our upcoming Liberty cruise in May or our Majesty cruise in October, so I didn't buy.

It was $19/pp/pd for the Refreshment package and $51/pp/pd for the Deluxe package.  Both went up, $26 (which is mind boggling) and $55, they're back to $19 and $51 for this past weekend's "sale".  I was disappointed that the prices are this high.  Our Harmony cruise in May 2018 was only $45 for the Deluxe ($17 for Refresh) and my Rhapsody in August of 2018 was $41.  I guess we're paying for Royals $18 Deluxe package error.

I successfully bought the Refreshment, but cannot get Royal's website to work no matter what I do to purchase the Deluxe Package.  (And, yes, I have cleared cache, used Incognito Windows, tried multiple browsers, I get the same "Error 405: Request method 'GET' not supported" every single time.)