Harmony Entertainment

timfan27

I sailed on HOS and, as stated above, there are some shows that DO NOT require advanced booking/reservations....the comedians and the iSkate show for some.  They will appear in your Cruise Compass, but just show up!  That is how I stumbled upon the iSkate show...lol.  Also, if you remotely like Kararoke (sp?), try the venue On Air!  It is pretty much every night, and I found it really fun and entertaining!  Enjoy Harmony....I absolutely loved her!

3 minutes ago, SuiteLady said:

I sailed on HOS and, as stated above, there are some shows that DO NOT require advanced booking/reservations....the comedians and the iSkate show for some.  They will appear in your Cruise Compass, but just show up!  That is how I stumbled upon the iSkate show...lol.  Also, if you remotely like Kararoke (sp?), try the venue On Air!  It is pretty much every night, and I found it really fun and entertaining!  Enjoy Harmony....I absolutely loved her!

The comedians require reservations, or you can stand by and hope there is availability from no shows.

1 minute ago, Mikew0805 said:

The comedians require reservations, or you can stand by and hope there is availability from no shows.

Ohhhhh I stand corrected!  There was one or two that required prior reservation, but not all because I walked into a couple of the comedian shows.  Thanks for the correction- I would not want to give anyone incorrect information!!

7 hours ago, rkkunk said:

When is Royal discontinuing their partnership with Dreamworks? Is it April? Will they still have the Hideaway Heist as a show after that? Since it has the Dreamworks characters, I figured it wouldn’t happen any more.

Such a shame! I thought the Dreamworks characters made it more fun for the kids.

I saw Hideaway Heist on Harmony in November and there were no Dreamworks characters included.

Does anyone have "Headliner" options showing in Cruise Planner reservations?  I am not seeing them in SY CP that just opened this weekend.  Reading here others are saying they aren't seeing them on HY either. So curious if anyone's CP is showing "Headliner" available for booking.  If so, what ship & sail date. 

Thanks. 

Does anyone have "Headliner" options showing in Cruise Planner reservations?  I am not seeing them in SY CP that just opened this weekend.  Reading here others are saying they aren't seeing them on HY either. So curious if anyone's CP is showing "Headliner" available for booking.  If so, what ship & sail date. 
Thanks. 

It is showing in mine. June 23rd on Harmony.

IMG_0385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, skiiergirl said:

Thanks. 

It showed up for my May Allure sailing. 

2 hours ago, skiiergirl said:

Thanks. 

Symphony does not have Headliners on board.

4 hours ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

It is showing in mine. June 23rd on Harmony.

IMG_0385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, siempredescalzo said:

It showed up for my May Allure sailing. 

Thanks for info. 

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Symphony does not have Headliners on board.

So the other OA class ships have headliner shows but SY doesn't?  Wow

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That’s correct.  As rumoured in another post those too may disappear.

We have not once gone to one of the Headliner shows but I know that so many others enjoy them. Wow! I guess I know why they are getting rid of them but just wow! 

I can maybe see it on the Oasis class with all of the entertainment, but on the smaller ships, I think they are still needed. We were absolutely bored on our Radiance cruise, thank goodness it was Alaska and we had the beautiful scenery to look at!

15 minutes ago, rkkunk said:

We have not once gone to one of the Headliner shows but I know that so many others enjoy them. Wow! I guess I know why they are getting rid of them but just wow! 

I can maybe see it on the Oasis class with all of the entertainment, but on the smaller ships, I think they are still needed. We were absolutely bored on our Radiance cruise, thank goodness it was Alaska and we had the beautiful scenery to look at!

I had posted on the thread where the person mentioned it and I said that I could see them getting rid of the Headliner on Oasis class but not any others.  For us they have been hit or miss, unfortunately more misses.