FTTF just opened for December cruise

jessencaitly

I just got it for my March/April cruise.  For those looking for it, seriously stalk it.  It had been sold out since we booked. I didn't have a lot of hope of getting it as we booked on pretty short notice.  I usually checked every day.  One day I checked in the morning and it still said sold out.  Checked in the afternoon and got it.  It was gone the next day.

2 hours ago, TNcrzr4life said:

Booking Magic for August sailing and it’s been a few years since we’ve been in Carnival. How much is it now pp? Still early cabin access, tender, debarkation? Anything I missed?

Pricing is dependent on cruise length I believe. Mine was $79.95 for a 5 day. 

Still shows as the perks you listed though. 

Thanks for starting this thread.  My 12/16 cruise didn't have it available when I looked on Thursday, but it was there today; so, I grabbed it.  I know FTTF is not for everyone, but having a lot of meds and things , it is really helpful for us. 

• Like 1

On February 7, 2019 at 9:24 AM, jessencaitly said:

Just checked and they opened FTTF for our 12/21 out of Jacksonville, and a friends the week after.

Grabbed mine, will be the first time I use it, so I'll see if it's worth it for next time. 

Thank you for this post jessencaitly!  I was just able to get FTTF for our Dec1st cruise on the Magic!!

Edited by windan
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, kafraser78 said:

Hi everybody, my husband and i missed it. 😞

We are on the Magic on December 21, what are the chances more will be release?

Thanks.

Keep watching, you must have just missed it, as someone else on the same sailing as you commented that they got theirs after your post. Maybe you checked before they did?

On 2/7/2019 at 9:24 AM, jessencaitly said:

Just checked and they opened FTTF for our 12/21 out of Jacksonville, and a friends the week after.

Grabbed mine, will be the first time I use it, so I'll see if it's worth it for next time. 

I could hug your neck!

I have been stalking for my November cruise and recently fell out of the groove (had been sick with pneumonia and not logging in daily). I saw your post and immediately went to my booking and there was that beautiful sight of FTTF!!! We are doing a short cruise to Cuba and I Wanted to make every single moment count and I thought FTTF was a great way to do so. This is my first time purchasing it.  Thank you again for posting this! WOO HOO!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThecrusieRN said:

Ok I’m brand new to Carnival (also haven’t cruised since having kiddos years ago)

FTTF stands for?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Faster to the Fun. It allows you to board whenever you want, have VIP boarding, your room is ready when you arrive, priority debarkation, priority guest services line, priority tenders (I'm not going to call them water taxi's). Did I miss anything?

15 minutes ago, elcuchio24 said:

Faster to the Fun. It allows you to board whenever you want, have VIP boarding, your room is ready when you arrive, priority debarkation, priority guest services line, priority tenders (I'm not going to call them water taxi's). Did I miss anything?

Thanks!  Perfect description.  May I ask where it shows up on the website to select? I’m having to do a lot of catching up, boy have things changed in the last 7 years 🤣

14 minutes ago, ThecrusieRN said:

Thanks!  Perfect description.  May I ask where it shows up on the website to select? I’m having to do a lot of catching up, boy have things changed in the last 7 years 🤣

So, this is kind of a weird deal. They only have so many spots that they open up for FTTF, based on the cruise, how many diamond/plats are on it, etc. They will not tell you when it will be available to book, but when it is it will show up under excursions for your first day embarkation port.

TYPICALLY it will show up about 9-12 months before sail. And when it does it will sell out very quick. But, it often will show up again as people cancel the cruise, usually right before final payment. The best you can do, is start checking every day about a year out, and/or get yourself on a FB/Cruise Critic roll call and hope someone lets you know when they see it. Good luck!

picked it up for 22 Dec 2019 cruise this morning, just back from 2 weeks of cruising got back in groove this morning and checked.  Had been checking every day and lo and behold it was there this morning.  main reason is room ready when we board so we just carry on our luggage and start our vacation right away.

• Like 1

I logged in at 250am EST and I was able to get my FTTF for my April sailing date. I logged back in at 6am all sold out.  Thank goodness my doggie had an upset tummy and had me up all night lol. This is my first cruise so I am super excited I was able to get it.  I have been stalking the app every day for the past 4 months waiting for it to appear.  I was starting to loose hope but I listened to everyone to continue looking daily and it paid off THANK YOU!!!!!

• Like 1