Nachi-Cocom in Cozumel

FLgal0214

Anyone been to Nachi-Cocom in Cozumel?  They offer a all inclusive package for cruise ship passengers.  $55 for the day, unlimited drinks - alcoholic and non alcoholic, a  4 course lunch and it's open from 8am-5pm.  It's not offered on the Royal Caribbean site. This is a location one of our friends joining us on our cruise found.   Also, any other suggestions for places to see & eat while in Cozumel?  This will be our first visit there as we've only gone on Easter Caribbean cruises in the past. 

This may get moved to a diff section but before it does.  We went to Nachi in late January, 2 weeks back, and liked it a lot.  We’ve been like 10+ times in the last few years- each cruise to Cozumel we go.

Ppl will post they like this place or that - mr Sanchos is a popular place/post, we’ve never been - we can see it from Nachi and are really put off by all the kids and floating toys (slides, etc).  Nachi is more adult w very few kids, all inclusive w as much beer or margaritas you can drink - the Times we’ve been, we’ve not had issues w crazy drunks or anything like that - our favorite is the food. Some like to eat beachside but they have a covered, restaurant area to eat at - table service vs buffet and really good.  

Nachi is is limited to like 100 ppl but each visit we’ve seen way less and it doesn’t feel overcrowded.  

We we like it so much, going back in April- about 70 days away.

Edited by icemanoneaatl

14 minutes ago, FLgal0214 said:

Anyone been to Nachi-Cocom in Cozumel?  They offer a all inclusive package for cruise ship passengers.  $55 for the day, unlimited drinks - alcoholic and non alcoholic, a  4 course lunch and it's open from 8am-5pm.  It's not offered on the Royal Caribbean site. This is a location one of our friends joining us on our cruise found.   Also, any other suggestions for places to see & eat while in Cozumel?  This will be our first visit there as we've only gone on Easter Caribbean cruises in the past. 

If you look on the Cozumel board you will find dozens of reviews.

Nachi has been in operation for many, many years and has many very loyal followers. It is only booked independently either directly or through a broker. 

Don't hesitate to go.  It is well worth it.  We had a great time there about a year ago.  They limit the number of guests who can enter.  It didn't feel busy at all the day we went.  Food was good, good beach, and unlimited drinks.  The wait staff was also attentive.

The pool and hot tub (in addition to he beach) are great to have.

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher

We enjoyed our day at Nachi and would go back in a heartbeat. We were looking for an atmosphere that was quieter and not a spring break drunk fest. The drinks were unlimited, and you order food from a menu. They did have a vendor taking people out for snorkeling trips, but we were happy just hanging out on the beach. My daughter and I had massage that were very reasonable, and she still talks about the great massage she received.  

Go!!!!!

Was there in December with my 7 year old niece.  We had a great time.  She loved the beach and pool.  I found the pool too cold. The food and drinks were great and service was very prompt.  

She was the only child that day  but we live in the water so she doesn't care if there's other children or not.

We booked a snorkel excursion from the vendor on the beach and they were great with her (2nd time). She'd had her first snorkel trip the day before.

We'd go back in a heartbeat.  Love that it's not crowded.

We went just this past November.  It was sold out for the day but we felt like there was nobody there!  Very uncrowded low key atmosphere. Great beach and pool.  Food was terrific (Ceviche and fruit were my favorites!)  and the drinks and water kept coming.  Take care of your waiter.  When you are ready to go they get you a taxi.

30 minutes ago, ihopfar said:

Since every place is different, is it best a Nachi to tip each time the bring you a drink or once at the end of the day?

Thanks!

Brad

It is better to tip at the end of the day. When your assigned waiter knows you are ready to leave he will go get you a taxi and then will be kind of waiting around for a tip.

we always tip well because these guys will make sure you are taken care of.

we love Nachi!!!

2 hours ago, new2cruising2006 said:

Does anyone have a copy of their menu or knows what the choices are for lunch?

I was surprised how large of a menu it was.   It's not just a select few items.  This photo is from 2017 but it's the same as our menu a year ago.  Ignore the prices, it's all inclusive.  I think you get a starter, main dish, and a dessert, but I'm not certain about the dessert because I normally don't eat dessert (yeah, I'm weird 😉 ).  I got more food than I could finish, I remember that.

Dan

Nachi menu.JPG

Yes dessert was included.  I had a fruit plate for starter, a ceviche main course, and a piece of cheesecake.  All really good.  We shared our starters among 3 of us, gettings chips and guacamole at the breach at our leisure before lunch.  Then we shared the fruit plate and got our mains and desserts on the patio. 

I agree with everyone who has posted. We love it there. Been there around 4 times. Easy taxi. Fixed price. 

Be careful. If they know “your” drink, you may have a refresh before finishing your current drink.  Very dangerous if you want to walk to the taxi. Overall, we love it there. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Libertarian said:

Is the food all you can eat all day?Can you spread it out during the day?How many courses?

No, it isn't all you can eat, but good luck eating all 4 courses!  You can choose (per person) 1 app, 1 soup/salad, 1 entrée, and a dessert.  And don't forget chips and salsa, kinda like a pico.  Just let your server know if you want to eat everything at once, or you can spread it out during the day.  You can eat either on the beach or under the pavilion, or do a little of both.  They are very flexible on that.  Have a great time there!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amyecpa said:

Do you guys think this is too low-key for an 11 & 14 yo? (Boys)  Are there kayaks? Snorkel gear?  TIA

My 10-year-old boy, 13-year-old daughter and 16-year-old daughter loved it. They really enjoyed the hot tub and pool  and the swim up bar for virgin daiquiris. There are kayaks and snorkel gear for rent. 

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 7:39 PM, scubarn1 said:

We enjoyed our day at Nachi and would go back in a heartbeat. We were looking for an atmosphere that was quieter and not a spring break drunk fest. The drinks were unlimited, and you order food from a menu. They did have a vendor taking people out for snorkeling trips, but we were happy just hanging out on the beach. My daughter and I had massage that were very reasonable, and she still talks about the great massage she received.  

Go!!!!!

Glad to hear the massages are good. I was a little reluctant but the price seemed very good.  Looking forward to it now. Thanks