Diamond lounge access

Janman

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We had a great week at Hilton Buenavistapalace in Orlando 17-24 January.

I believe you and Bucky were on a cruise then otherwise we could have possibly all had a meal together.

We are looking forward to the DL on Independence in May

Ahh...naturally I should have realized you were currently visiting "the land of the mouse".  😉  Happy to hear you had a great time in our stomping grounds over here.  Have a fantabulous time on the Indy!  We are once again boarding the Lady O two weeks from today...same cabin again for the third time in as many months.   🙂 

Speaking of the DL...we usually prefer the DL to the CL on Enchantment, but this time, we could not find a seat, though never had a problem finding a seat in the CL.  Met some really great people during our little four night cruise. 

Edited by island lady

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

Ahh...naturally I should have realized you were currently visiting "the land of the mouse".  😉  Happy to hear you had a great time in our stomping grounds over here.  Have a fantabulous time on the Indy!  We are once again boarding the Lady O two weeks from today...same cabin again for the third time in as many months.   🙂 

Speaking of the DL...we usually prefer the DL to the CL on Enchantment, but this time, we could not find a seat, though never had a problem finding a seat in the CL.  Met some really great people during our little four night cruise. 

Last weekend  there were only 4 Pinnacles, 54 D+  but well over 100 D on Enchantment.  Suites had lots of families so they were not in the C lounge often.  The CL was basically empty.  We went to the CL  one night  about 6PM and there was just  one other  couple there.  I understand the D lounge  was  packed with folks hanging out in there  well before the cocktail hours started.      Walked past Schooner bar and Boleros  several times  during the  lounge hours and both bars were  empty ( except for superbowl Sunday) .  Folks wanting a drink could have gotten one with no wait at these bars.

They had a nice continental  breakfast in both lounges, DECAF coffee in the machines  and both concierges are  terrific! 

M

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

Thank you.

We did Enchantment out of PC in February 2016 on a 4 night Bahamas cruise.

The waiter in the DL was one of the best ever.

Edited by grapau27

On 2/8/2019 at 11:52 AM, matj2000 said:

If she walks in with the two of you it should be no problem. 

Just play it cool.....

Cruise Critic should include a thumbs down emoji . I would use several for your post.

and other "Drink Delinquent and proud of it" kind of posts.

• Like 5

As the original poster I just wanted to know the policy. Sometimes cruise line extend privileges to family occupying the same cabin. Wouldn’t even think about sneaking in! Will use our 3 credited drinks when she is with us! Everyone  worked too hard at Cruising to have to deal with crashers!

Edited by Janman
Spelling errors
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, chrismch said:

We were asked for our cruise cards for the first 3 days. If any new people came in the hostess always asked to see the cards. And she was adamant about it being a closed lounge for D or D+ only!!

Pinnacles not allowed 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 2/10/2019 at 11:28 AM, cruisegirl1 said:

Last weekend  there were only 4 Pinnacles, 54 D+  but well over 100 D on Enchantment.  Suites had lots of families so they were not in the C lounge often.  The CL was basically empty.  We went to the CL  one night  about 6PM and there was just  one other  couple there.  I understand the D lounge  was  packed with folks hanging out in there  well before the cocktail hours started.      Walked past Schooner bar and Boleros  several times  during the  lounge hours and both bars were  empty ( except for superbowl Sunday) .  Folks wanting a drink could have gotten one with no wait at these bars.

They had a nice continental  breakfast in both lounges, DECAF coffee in the machines  and both concierges are  terrific! 

M

Sounds pretty similar.  We had four Pinnies (both couples were in the CL every night), 47 D+, and 87 Ds.  It was only the DL that was crowded.  

19 hours ago, BND said:

Some people think their job is to stir the pot.  This poster does it all the time.  Don't bother engaging because it just feeds his soul.

Agree...once again: Trolls...don't feed them.  There are several lurking under the bridges here.  😮 

• Like 1