Cruise Critic Community
cruisebrotha06

Mardi Gras Roll Call - November 21, 2020

Just booked this cruise as part of my year-long 50th birthday celebration. Looking forward to cruising on Mardi Gras. This will be my 6th Thanksgiving cruise. 

Welcome, everyone! 

Am interested in organizing a Meet and Greet and Slot Pull. I've organized them before on several previous cruises. Other group activities can be planned also if someone wants to be the organizer. 

Edited by cruisebrotha06

Glad someone started this roll call. This will be my 1st Thanksgiving cruise and I'm excited to be on a brand new ship!

Hey! Don't know if you remember me but we sailed on the Symphony together for Thanksgiving 2018! We just booked this cruise a few weeks ago for Thanksgiving 2020! 

Hi! That's awesome and welcome to the group. Good to see that we'll be cruising again together next year on Mardi Gras during Thanksgiving. I will be on Celebrity Edge this year for Thanksgiving. 

2 hours ago, cruisebrotha06 said:

Hi! That's awesome and welcome to the group. Good to see that we'll be cruising again together next year on Mardi Gras during Thanksgiving. I will be on Celebrity Edge this year for Thanksgiving. 

We’re in the Edge this year, too. We’ll be sailing on her out of Rome in June for our first ever Mediterranean cruise. 

Hello all ... I know it's early but I've reached out to Cruise Critic about a Meet and Mingle for our cruise. Right now, the ship hasn't be added to the list. As soon as they add the ship, I'll post the link so that people can sign up. 

Hi we are Paul and Honna from Pascagoula, MS. we just booked with family members a total of 6 as we celebrate Mardi Gras today, I have to say I am more excited about Mardi Gras on Thanksgiving 2020.

Paul

Well they have put a part of Nawlins onboard with the adding of Emeril's now we need a Pat O' Briens added to complete the New Orleans theme.:classic_biggrin:

I tried to sign up for the meet and mingle but I do not know how to change the info and it is wrong.:classic_huh:

Gobble till you Wobble 2020

Paul

Paul. If you want to sign up for the meet and mingle, you can always type in the ship and date as well. If the link isn't working (or wrong as you say), go to Roll Call and you can join there. I know other people who used the link successfully. Let us know if you are able to sign up.  

Its not the link its my info when I connect to the link that is wrong and I do not know how to fix it.

But I will keep trying to figure it out and when I do I will sign up.

Paul

All booked!! Just got off the paradise last week! Looks like this ship is almost full already. Bringing my 3 daughters so kind of nervous about such a huge ship!!!! Have never been on a mega ship before! 

Welcome to the rollcall Lindawaring2001 sounds like you and your daughters should have a great time we look forward to chatting and meeting ya'll at the M&M.

Cruisebrotha06 I finally got signed up for the M&M it says we are up to 29 folks which puts over the minimum  required for having it.:classic_biggrin:

Paul And Honna

Hello hello is there anybody out there, just wanted to bump our rollcall up. I check over here every so often but we have 3 cruises before this one.

Paul

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend, we do not even have to fire up the grill just place food on car and it will cook it has been so hot here in Mississippi.

Paul

New to Roll Call but not new to cruising. Booked this cruise for the wife and I. First time on a brand new ship. Glad to meet other like me that get to talk about their cruise even if it’s over 500 days away. 

Welcome to the rollcall Nutsok we look forward to meeting everyone.

Paul

Our family of 5 plus my mom are booked for this, it will be my husband and myself's first platinum cruise and my mom's first cruise! We're so excited to try out this brand new ship!

Welcome to the rollcall Happyhomemaker glad you and your family will be joining us, we look forward to chatting and meeting you onboard. I have been to Savannah but my brother and sister that will be on the cruise have not been able to make it yet they will have question for you.

Paul

Posted (edited)

Taking my kids and grandkids. Haven’t cruised Thanksgiving in a long time. 10 of us. My grandkids may make platinum before my kids. 

Edited by Deewaynick

Welcome to the rollcall Deewaynick and family wow what a group it sounds like a great time for your family. 

We are doing a cruise this Thanksgiving with our kid and grandkids on the Ecstasy.

Paul