Edge Cabin Category Overview (Non-Suite)

vtcruising

Since many people who are booked on the Edge or who are thinking of booking the Edge seem to be confused about the Edge cabin categories, hopefully the following info will help. This thread is meant to cover the non-suite cabins only to keep it more manageable - there are some suite threads out there.

Cabin Types:

Insides (9% of cabins):

Deluxe Inside categories 09, 10, 11 (depends on deck) - 202 sq ft

Deluxe Inside accessible - 09 - 231 sq ft - one on deck 9, one on deck 11

Inside - category 12 - 181 sq ft

These cabins still have the larger bathrooms and showers, king beds and other amenities of other Edge cabins (no window or veranda). There are pictures and descriptions in the link here (and scroll down for a couple more pictures) - this is 10168, which is the smaller inside - category 12:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2631115-thrifty-couple-celebrity-edge-review-jan-27th-to-feb-3/?do=findComment&comment=56712673

Oceanview - OV -  (10% of cabins):

Panoramic OV - IO - 212 sq ft - on deck 6

Deluxe OV - 06 -  238 sq ft -  looks out of front of ship on decks 8, 9

Deluxe OV accessible - 06 -  348 sq ft - windows look forward (front of ship) on decks 8, 9

OV - 07 - 200 sq ft

OV - 08 - 200 sq ft

These cabins still have the larger bathrooms and showers, king beds and other amenities of other Edge cabins (no veranda).

Here is a Panoramic View - 6137 - they all seem to have tender views (on deck 6):

image.thumb.png.623ce0a8cc7c8bc7078d89b10aa4453e.png

image.thumb.png.746f3313e19ed58ae868ae7a30df6d15.png

image.thumb.png.c6f7745049e65d1b734e63429ec51af7.png

image.thumb.png.9a903051cf42a8817939ac5a2491589d.png

image.thumb.png.6c8881cc20935b881ddcc303c5f6eade.png

image.thumb.png.8f544d0a4bc11ebf16e13b4421a3889d.png

A review of another Panoramic OV with link to more pictures:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56380678

The forward OV's (looking out over the front of the ship - category 06) have large round or square windows. A link to some pictures and review:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56407049

image.png.df226446b5a434bd82f44400562d0ed0.png

Veranda - Traditional (6.5%):

Deluxe OV with Veranda - 1A - 201 sq ft with 40 sq ft veranda - has slider that goes to veranda, which has a round opening (is considered partially obstructed because the round opening limits the view when sitting on the veranda). These are forward and aft.

Deluxe OV with Veranda - 1B (lower decks) - 201 sq ft with 40 sq ft veranda - has slider that goes to veranda, which has a round opening (is considered partially obstructed because the round opening limits the view when sitting on the veranda). These are forward and aft.

Here is what they look like from the outside (round porthole veranda openings).

image.thumb.png.0d2c0cfc5dc875ce68ed98a50bee7811.png

Here are some links to reviews and some pictures of a Deluxe OV with Veranda:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56349736

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56328649

Sunset Veranda (36 of these cabins in the aft between the corner S1's):

228 sq ft with average 89 sq ft veranda

These have the typical Edge cabin amenities, but are slightly larger than infinite verandas and have large traditional (open) balconies.

These pictures are from 10269:

image.png.53916d2fd220b98996ce9942339ab86e.png

image.png.2bb13dffafb0d33504013dea6998274f.png

image.png.47f0e012aacb192bfe6a9e6d401766f8.png

This guest had the connecting section of the balconies opened (unlocked by cabin attendant) since friends were in the cabin next door:

image.png.2450a99ed5f7fbe5547baab94b931b87.png

This is what they look like from the outside (the Sky Suites are in the corners of each deck - the Sunset Verandas are the 36 cabins in between):

image.thumb.png.bde03eb81cfed5e8f194b0e61bfaccf6.png

A review of a Sunset Veranda and more pictures:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56327772

Infinite Veranda (62.5%):

Aqua Class  1, 2 with Infinite Veranda (determined by location) - 201 sq ft - 42 sq ft veranda

Aqua Class 1 Accessible - 304 sq ft with 65 sq ft veranda

(Aqua Class has access to Blu as restaurant for breakfast and dinner and complimentary access to Thermal Suite, as well as an upgraded shower and other AQ amenities)

Concierge 1, 2, 3 with Infinite Veranda (determined by location) - 201 sq ft - 42 sq ft veranda (concierge cabin the same as other IVs, but concierge class has a few more amenities)

Concierge 1 Accessible with Infinite Veranda - 304 sq ft with 65 sq ft veranda

Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda E1, E2, E3, E4 (determined by location) - 201 sq ft - 42 sq ft veranda

Edge Accessible Stateroom with Veranda - 304 sq ft with 65 sq ft veranda

Edge Single Stateroom with Infinite Veranda - 142 sq ft with 42 sq ft veranda

The Celebrity description: "The most transformational aspect of our stateroom design is the introduction of the Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda, where with the touch of a button, your entire living space becomes the veranda, letting you walk right out to the water’s edge."

The Infinite Veranda (IV), is a non-traditional veranda that is separated from the living area with bi-fold doors. The veranda area is a bit smaller than traditional balconies on X ships and has two chairs and a small table. There is floor to ceiling glass looking out to the ocean (flush to the ship as opposed to protruding out, as most traditional balconies do). The top half of the glass drops down at the push of a button, opening the veranda up to the outside. One can sit and look out of the bottom window or stand at the "rail" and look out. There is a shade that can be activated with another button. Each button needs to be held down to open and close the window and shade so each can be partially opened or closed (a button on the control panel will open/close the shade all the way). They both make a moderately loud noise when operating. The captain can lock the windows in bad weather or when windows need washing or maintenance. When the glass is open, the AC does not work (as when a traditional balcony slider is left open). When the bi-fold door are closed, it is not a tight fit so the AC still may not function. Some leave the bi-fold door open all the time to add more space to the living area.

There has been a lot of discussion here about the pros and cons of the IV. Those who have sailed in them have mixed reviews - many have found them not to their liking and say they will never book them again, others liked them and would book them again and many others are ambivalent and have found positives and negatives. Here are some of the pros and cons people have discussed:

Cons:

-some say it feels like an oceanview with a window that opens, not like a cabin with a veranda

-too small - tiny table - can't do room service easily on veranda - no room for foot stools or reclining chairs

-have to move furniture around to shut bi-fold doors

-shade is on a track and can't lift it to see weather/port/ocean when it is down - have to activate it and it is loud so may wake other person in room - also would wake other person if opened glass, due to noise

-no curtain in front of bi-fold doors so one person can't go onto veranda and enjoy the ocean view while leaving the room darkened

-when upper glass is dropped down, the double lower glass has a tint

-when glass dropped, AC goes off and living area gets too warm

-can be locked by Captain so that unable to open at times

Pros:

-floor to ceiling view of ocean when in living area

-bigger living area when bi-fold doors left open

-option to have sun room or open to the outside - makes a nice sun room when have inclement weather

-less direct sun if prefer or medically need to avoid sun

-quieter on veranda since don't usually hear neighbors in next veranda

-more privacy because people can't hear you talking or peek around the veranda dividers as on a traditional veranda

-can stand at "rail" and  have a similar view as a traditional veranda with a little more wind protection and privacy

In addition to the veranda, all IV cabins have a king size bed except the single IVs have queens. They all have the larger bathrooms (larger than other Celebrity bathrooms) with larger showers. As with all Edge staterooms, they have electronic controls, a huge TV and more than lots of storage space (there is more dresser space, but the closet space seems a bit less). They are decorated in neutral colors that some will love and others will not.

Here are some pictures:

This is what they look like from the outside (you can see the glass down on some of them):

image.thumb.png.d38600d0a44a36ca06d4c5ffb31844b0.png

image.png.deb748acd69e6574fb10f0d818db08ef.png

image.png.daf8968fb051f390fec28ab76fc4bd76.png

image.thumb.png.6ba250c72461be15d7d6b88ffe57e543.png

image.thumb.png.9a903051cf42a8817939ac5a2491589d.png

image.thumb.png.5b44ac194a7fdff803581dc9347516d4.png

image.thumb.png.035b6f51735ad19547d5ddbc29b5d648.png

View at rail:

image.png.96ed66dfe997529b108eed8d7a3e206d.png

image.thumb.png.aa4a33309c453ba2da6ec55259e9070b.png

Here are some IV reviews, some more negative and some more positive:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56361664

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56407320

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56746784

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56291465

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56448387

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56639072

Single IV (16 singles on deck 6):

These are smaller - 142 sq ft with 42 sq ft veranda. They do not have a sofa and have much less storage area. They have queen beds. They still have good-sized bathrooms with larger showers.

A review:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=56526345

Here are a few pictures:

image.thumb.png.48ab575eb51504e8bc913b029722667b.png

image.thumb.png.3fa7b539b89fd85167cbd95d37457c9d.png

image.thumb.png.ff39b3f3b48243580066ab3c63434cb6.png

The Infinite Veranda Accessible cabins are 304 sq ft with 65 sq ft veranda. They have a king bed, a much larger bathroom and veranda and a closet where the rack can be pulled down from below.

image.thumb.png.b76e4e2cbdf764bab3547307e13fe46f.png

image.thumb.png.1e37aa1783f1bac8b9153b433015c964.png

image.thumb.png.6007e8a50da57044d986b8438141b884.png

image.thumb.png.9fbe80b6989750adfaba2b45981b3877.png

image.thumb.png.9526b963bbdbb4603c0c691d99a3f9b6.png

That's the overview of the non-suite Edge cabins.

Also, please visit the Edge Cabin Information sticky at the top of the Cruise Critic Celebrity Forum - there are 36 cabins reviewed so far and hopefully others will follow as more people cruise the Edge. There are a lot of pictures of various cabins on that thread and a spreadsheet with lots of info about specific cabins. If anyone wants to add to the spreadsheet, please read the first post about how to post info about your cabin. 🙂

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/

Here are the Edge cabin category numbers/percentages:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/Celebrity_Edge_Stateroom_Internal_Categories.pdf

This site will give you deck plans, cabin layouts and pictures (depictions and actual pictures):

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Edge

This resource identifies various obstructed view cabins and the percentage of obstruction  - note that for many, it is just a blocked view to one side by a bump out, though others may be more significantly impacted, such as with a lifeboat blocking part of the outward view.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/EDGE_Percent_Obstructed_View.pdf

Here are virtual tours of Edge cabins:

http://thecelebritycommitment.com/360/EDGE/Edge.html

I'm sure I've forgotten some things so feel free to add to this - it is meant to be a resource for those looking to book the Edge or those who have booked and aren't quite sure what they booked. 🙂

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Thank you so much, you are really amazing and generous with your time, effort and knowledge of Edge.  Celebrity should give you a lifetime free cabin with the Edge.

At first I got tired of reading “suite, suite,suite”. I am wrong , you also care for us non suite passengers. Yehey!

Hats off to you and thank you again! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jesseslola said:

Thank you so much, you are really amazing and generous with your time, effort and knowledge of Edge.  Celebrity should give you a lifetime free cabin with the Edge.

At first I got tired of reading “suite, suite,suite”. I am wrong , you also care for us non suite passengers. Yehey!

Hats off to you and thank you again! 

Thanks for the kind words. I've wanted to put all the cabin information together for a while now that people have actually sailed on her. I have felt sorry for people who have booked or are planning to book and don't realize that some of the Edge cabins types are unique and may or may not be a good fit for them.

I have sailed in an IV for two nights and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, though discovered many of the issues I outlined. It seems like a very individual thing - some who thought they would love them, didn't and others who were past final payment when some negative reviews started to come out thought they would hate them, but ended up with a positive experience. Time will tell if there will be enough people to fill those cabins. We likely won't book one unless it is for a cruise to a colder clime (we desire full sun when we leave the below zero weather to sail the Carib), although with modifications on future E Class ships, maybe we will change our minds since we did enjoy the IV overall (and like the concept). When we sail next on the Edge, we will be in a Sunset Veranda and can't wait to experience that cabin type, the 4 beautiful MDRs and the rest that the Edge has to offer!

A lifetime cabin sounds good, but I doubt that they would do that since I have been honest about what I've been unhappy with on the Edge. I know of at least two of the staff onboard who were reading my live thread when I was on the last cruise. It was a little awkward, as I saw them daily. 🙂

Edited by vtcruising

Honesty and sincerity is the best policy, which is why we look forward to reading your reviews. 

In all honesty,  I have started to regret booking Celebrity from the reviews, until you created this topic. I never felt a distinction between a suite and non suite in Royal Carib. I started as everybody else and promoted myself to suites as the years progressed. I had been a lurker until now,  being new in Celebrity, especially the Edge.

We always travel as a group, 25 to 30 in our family. Some can afford a suite, some can’t. We find interest in knowing info across the board. Your review just did that.

I am waiting before the final payment or as soon as we board to ask for an upgrade. I hope to be able to get a sunset veranda.. crossing my fingers. I heard that the Edge prices are going down, hopefully it happens!

As for celebrity, I think they should take your reviews and the people following you, and thank you for your positive, honest opinion! It seems like they have made changes since your first sets of posts, so there...they are following you!,🧐😊

By the way, this topic, as others would think is not that much as detail as discussions would offer,  but my, this is a lot of effort to complete. You might not get as much response as most recent responders might not be interested in the posted cabins, but any response from us lowly insiders are from the heart❤️

Thanks  again,✌️👍

By the way, we are on Amalfi cruise Aug 19, 2019, 11day cruise, for a family’s wedding renewal in Santorini. We booked  last year January, still paid 3.5k pp Cdn for the inside. I have requested for an upgrade since then, and the lowest offered to a small OV was 1k pp. 

Marilyn- Honestly you should compile all of the massive information you have put together on Edge and publish a book!  Maybe a travel publisher would love it.  Or maybe one of the series like "Idiot's Guide to Edge" or "Edge for Dummies".   You have all the info and experience.  And Thank You for your continued efforts.  When are you switching to APEX?  Saving that for the sequel or second edition?

Edited by TeeRick

Great thread..as always!

Note that next to the "niche" and open cubbies below, there is an entire other  storage cabinette,,,we almost left stuff in there...but did a thorough check before  leaving,,,

The drawer under the bathroom sink was very good storage,

Wish X would consider smaller fridges,, we did not use ours at all...but if we did,  a half size mini would be fine.....it's a large waste of space!

Here are some pictures of items that are in most Edge cabins. Most of these have been seen on threads before but thought I would post them here to make the thread more comprehensive for those unfamiliar with the Edge.

Both my DH and I loved the pillows - normally we are fussy about pillows:

image.thumb.png.ff41fe7f252fb754f87acbb288b9aa6c.png

the electronic box - it worked well for us though some have said some of their larger plugs didn't fit well

image.png.25c8df6cb641caa7d122f67a10008c36.png

image.png.abb9b70975089a74652f2adddd4d74bc.png

by the bedside (one side) - reportedly works well for CPAP:

image.thumb.png.d36ded5b24aed88040b75eb4e663665b.png

the phone has a USB port so we moved it to other side of the bed so we both could charge our phones at the bedside - the cord is long enough to move it to the other side

image.thumb.png.28cf8f8ebac4092a01ba7ab57833abfc.png

very nice feature is the control panel to control lights, temperature, shades and mood:

image.thumb.png.0a248981caa33ce20e75bce7b4f2cc33.png

there is a green feature which will increase your thermostat by 2 degrees when you leave the cabin to save energy - we disabled it because it was too warm when we returned sometimes

image.thumb.png.32d80434af3bd0906f85d59097d93672.png

Routers in each closet - WiFi service was excellent:

image.png.ff26076675972607f0f02f2c9a9b1422.png

Safe and extra storage

image.thumb.png.6bbbfc3afc12d73680ed9f7f8c859da0.png

3 large divided drawers in dresser:

image.thumb.png.99952df4c3295639d657097d34df70c6.png

the closet base feels smaller than S Class and M Class - they suggested we put our shoes in the bottom of this cupboard (which my DH did):

image.thumb.png.1917f1e2e97f3f7ec06d94f935ec003c.png

the TV:

image.png.a3f20b5dec6acc5e27c52b9e5f5019f7.png

the refrigerator locks:

image.thumb.png.cbe35a869880de0665e09e8c15dcc5bb.png

We were in concierge so had binocs

image.thumb.png.f9013800032f6415e07a094f6cf7c620.png

and received 4 PM goodies:

image.thumb.png.7bc692565d9241634cd6c86ac325c628.png

you get a sense of the large bathroom size in this picture:

image.png.6c8b146aa6619457a155ee1c2f24bb29.png

large shower with great water pressure:

image.thumb.png.44a8dc8bfcc2729888ee2cbef70c8935.png

shampoo, conditioner and body wash:

image.thumb.png.f41571619a06a825abbed495985e589d.png

bathroom drawer

image.png.bac1d7e687ac7d71ca64691fc0f395eb.png

Each cabin has this hollow cylinder with a top that flips (many of us dubbed it the tom tom) - one side is flat and hard (can use as a mini coffee table and the other side is cushioned and can be used as an extra seat or footrest - the inside can be used for whatever (some mentioned using it as a wine cooler, but others reported putting their dirty laundry in it so I personally wouldn't use it for food or beverage). 🙂

image.thumb.png.d9341680325f7a2565e440d12edb5db8.png

Soft top:

image.png.489a5073c30453ef1f777ec33b30a24f.png

Flat top:

image.png.eb7c0cfe98e5157bf13927411cc02a8b.png

The tray table - the tray can be removed and can flip to be flat or have a rim (these were taken on a suite balcony, BTW - had the same table there):

image.thumb.png.887215935522eaa9cce25df948a31ee2.png

image.thumb.png.59bfaf0f901bb295d81342c4e0e4193c.png

image.thumb.png.4ead6cb5787045b126db9f6c885a81db.png

Infinite Veranda:

image.thumb.png.a829c639dde5f9a3e47366ba9ca48216.png

You can see how you would need to move the chairs to close the bi-fold doors:

image.thumb.png.968673c19d945921fee3ae2baa77e91b.png

Bi-fold doors closed with shade down:

image.thumb.png.6add1bc385dec640a9f4abe1f943e829.png

A few to get started. Others may have more to add. I didn't have a great closet picture, for example.

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jesseslola said:

Honesty and sincerity is the best policy, which is why we look forward to reading your reviews. 

In all honesty,  I have started to regret booking Celebrity from the reviews, until you created this topic. I never felt a distinction between a suite and non suite in Royal Carib. I started as everybody else and promoted myself to suites as the years progressed. I had been a lurker until now,  being new in Celebrity, especially the Edge.

We always travel as a group, 25 to 30 in our family. Some can afford a suite, some can’t. We find interest in knowing info across the board. Your review just did that.

I am waiting before the final payment or as soon as we board to ask for an upgrade. I hope to be able to get a sunset veranda.. crossing my fingers. I heard that the Edge prices are going down, hopefully it happens!

As for celebrity, I think they should take your reviews and the people following you, and thank you for your positive, honest opinion! It seems like they have made changes since your first sets of posts, so there...they are following you!,🧐😊

By the way, this topic, as others would think is not that much as detail as discussions would offer,  but my, this is a lot of effort to complete. You might not get as much response as most recent responders might not be interested in the posted cabins, but any response from us lowly insiders are from the heart❤️

Thanks  again,✌️👍

You know, we will be non-suite next time (albeit an SV) and I am really looking forward to the cruise. We didn't spend much time in our IV or suites. We had so much fun on the ship that we were too busy to spend much time there. The insides for the Edge look wonderful. Are you following the Thrifty Edge thread? They had a great time on the Edge in an inside. There are so many cool outside places to be on the Edge, that we might not miss a balcony. 🙂

Edited by vtcruising

47 minutes ago, Jesseslola said:

By the way, we are on Amalfi cruise Aug 19, 2019, 11day cruise, for a family’s wedding renewal in Santorini. We booked  last year January, still paid 3.5k pp Cdn for the inside. I have requested for an upgrade since then, and the lowest offered to a small OV was 1k pp. 

Lucky you going to Santorini for a vow renewal and an Amalfi cruise!! We loved Santorini and would love to go back.

11 minutes ago, villauk said:

From your photos above, the oceanview cabins and IVs look very similar.

Very helpful thread for those considering Edge.

Yes, I  had to look at my pictures closely to see which ones were Panoramic OV and which were the IVs. 🙂

35 minutes ago, hcat said:

Great thread..as always!

Note that next to the "niche" and open cubbies below, there is an entire other  storage cabinette,,,we almost left stuff in there...but did a thorough check before  leaving,,,

The drawer under the bathroom sink was very good storage,

Wish X would consider smaller fridges,, we did not use ours at all...but if we did,  a half size mini would be fine.....it's a large waste of space!

We checked everything closely when we left too, since there was so much storage. I remember when we discovered the extra half of that cupboard - everything was so new and sticky that we couldn't open it at first - it was cool to find another whole storage space. 🙂

We actually didn't find the fridge shelf depth and height to be adequate, especially when they were giving us those large Evian bottles - I finally asked for the cans so they would fit better. We made it work, but would be nice to match the what they are giving us with the available fridge (though they have bigger fish to fry).😉

55 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Marilyn- Honestly you should compile all of the massive information you have put together on Edge and publish a book!  Maybe a travel publisher would love it.  Or maybe one of the series like "Idiot's Guide to Edge" or "Edge for Dummies".   You have all the info and experience.  And Thank You for your continued efforts.  When are you switching to APEX?  Saving that for the sequel or second edition?

"Edge for Dummies" - I like that  - sounds like a good thread - not sure I will have time for a book deal!

I have a ressie for the Apex in an S2 at this point, but just haven't gotten emotionally attached yet - as she starts to take shape, I'm sure I will be wanting to see what improvements are made and will definitely be looking for the hippie van! I put in a good word for it onboard to the GS Director - he knew all about it and said it was either that or the pool bar on the Edge - good choice, but hope there is room for both on the Apex! 🙂

Marilyn, you have been a fantastic source of information! We sailed after you disembarked; I would have enjoyed meeting you and extending my appreciation in person. We found the Edge to be extraordinary, and look forward to sailing aboard her again. Thank you for sharing!

1 hour ago, lsb48154 said:

Marilyn, you have been a fantastic source of information! We sailed after you disembarked; I would have enjoyed meeting you and extending my appreciation in person. We found the Edge to be extraordinary, and look forward to sailing aboard her again. Thank you for sharing!

So glad that you had a good cruise. I wish I could have stayed onboard to meet you all (so many good people on that cruise) and to keep the party going (although all that food, drink and late nights might have done me in). 😉

1 minute ago, hcat said:

Glad you are keeping the info flow going.

The immovable short closet bar in our cabin was puzzling! And useless!

Oh, I thought it was me because I wasn't sure either - I guess I need an Edge for Dummies book too. 😁

Curious.  In the first photo, look at the desk and chair (and trash bin).  In the second, it appears the chair has been pulled into the corner and the desk has been pushed into the dresser and out of the way (the trash bin is still in place).  Is that what actually can be done, or just visual in the photo?  Now that would be innovative!

image.png.5b3400f7feec9b9b6a8988f884beed47.png

26 minutes ago, Wiltonian said:

Wow! Hadn’t realised there are 6 times as many IVs as conventional verandas. If the majority of people don’t like them, then it’ll have been one heck of a gamble which went wrong.

Stuart

I agree. We will see if it pays off.

49 minutes ago, pd7277 said:

Curious.  In the first photo, look at the desk and chair (and trash bin).  In the second, it appears the chair has been pulled into the corner and the desk has been pushed into the dresser and out of the way (the trash bin is still in place).  Is that what actually can be done, or just visual in the photo?  Now that would be innovative!

image.png.5b3400f7feec9b9b6a8988f884beed47.png

Thanks for pointing that out - these are two different cabins but that is exactly what you can do. The vanity slides into the dresser leaving free space and a full length mirror visible.  You are very observant!🙂

3 minutes ago, kat228 said:

This is an amazing thread. Thank you thank you thank you!

Honestly, I'm mostly just excited about the bathroom. 

LOL! They are definitely a highlight in all the cabins on this ship! You can actually have two people in the bathroom at one time. 🙂

• Like 1