NextCruise Benefits

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered (I tried to do a search first). 

I am heading on my second ever cruise on Allure in March, and I’ve been scoping out cruises for next March. I have one picked (pending on if my husband enjoys the cruise- this will be his first) and am wondering what the benefits are of booking with nextCruise before we leave the ship?

We didn't book onboard, but our TA reminded us of the "WOW" sale. With that, we booked a cruise a year out. Our deposit for a non-refundable was approximately 1/3 of the total cost for our inside stateroom, and we got $125 credit for a 7-day cruise. Would we have gotten a better deal on the ship? 

If you are going to book NextCruise book early in the week, they often have some extra benefits if you do. Nothing too spectacular, they gave us a bottle of champagne that I had delivered to our dinner table, also a small bag and some raffle tickets to enter a drawing - one of the early NextCruise customers was picked from the entered tickets. I can't remember what the prize was, we didn't win. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

If you are going to book NextCruise book early in the week, they often have some extra benefits if you do. Nothing too spectacular, they gave us a bottle of champagne that I had delivered to our dinner table, also a small bag and some raffle tickets to enter a drawing - one of the early NextCruise customers was picked from the entered tickets. I can't remember what the prize was, we didn't win. 

It’s a draw for $300 in OBC