Deluxe Drinks Package clarification

vinob

Hi Folks, on RCI site for  buying package it says drinks up to 12 dollars, however while trawling through CC I saw someone posted bar menu from 2017 and most drinks were around 12$,

does anyone have a current bar menu price list, I'm assuming prices would have gone up a lot in 2 years and now thinking we may be limited to what we can drink. Us girls like Prosecco and the cocktails and our OH's are wine and G&T drinkers (decent gin and bottled tonics).   Does anyone know if the package will cover this.  Thanks

I've never done the drink package, but I believe it tends to keep up with price increases.  However if a drink costs $14, you only pay $2 for the upcharge.  I also think you'll find that most drinks will fall within the limit. Wine will likely be the one area you'll be most limited, unless you really like very expensive alcohol. 

Edited by papaflamingo

We always get the package and never been required to pay extra for any drinks.  We enjoy the frozen drinks during the day around the pool and mixed drinks in the evening...Crown and Coke and vodka and tonic.  I guess if you order the top shelf liquor you might have to pay the difference.

We had the drink package on the Oasis in November, and we drank the entire cruise.  At the Champagne bar, there were probably only a couple of drinks that we would have had to paid the difference, which at most was like $3.  Prosecco, Champagne, Martini, mixed drinks...never had an issue.  Most were right at the $13 cost.  Not sure we will ever be able to do another without the drink package to be honest!

2 hours ago, debgreg said:

The only thing I noticed on Symphony last year was the wines you can get without paying extra have somewhat reduced, maybe only two or three and some were rough 😳

Yes, I agree, I've noticed the same thing.

• Like 1