Restaurants near Embassy suites 17th Street Ft Lauderdale

tsxgray1

33 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Lots of options within walking distance.  Looking for burgers, seafood, sports bar, ?

plug the hotel address into Google maps and you can see restaurants in the area.

Agree...another quick and easy thing to do is simply open up Google Maps for the Embassy Suites. There is easily a dozen restaurants within 3 blocks.

Or search on this board...many restaurants mentioned.

Perhaps the OP is looking for recommendations from folks who have favorites near this hotel?  I know how to Google and navigate Trip Advisor and Yelp, but sometimes, I like to ask if anyone on the boards has specific recommendations.

25 minutes ago, KCMiller said:

Perhaps the OP is looking for recommendations from folks who have favorites near this hotel?  I know how to Google and navigate Trip Advisor and Yelp, but sometimes, I like to ask if anyone on the boards has specific recommendations.

If that is the case, it will help if the OP provides a description (other than 'good') of what he/she is looking for:  budget, cuisine, ambiance (indoors/outdoors), etc.  As others have noted there are lots of restaurants within walking distance but obviously prices, cuisines and ambiance vary.

Edited by capriccio

Since I don't like doing corporate/chain type restaurants when visiting new places... I'd recommend Kelly's Landing, Southport, or even Laspadas (kind of a local legend) if you just want a quick grab/go sandwich.  Gilberts is "ok" but I think it's just too diner/vanilla for me.  The rest of the spots are just too "sports bar" typical for me but if that's what you are in the mood for, you do have Duffy's and Quarterdeck.

• Like 1