Joy Bidding for Haven Upgrades

deweytrader

12 hours ago, AtlantaAlly said:

It was $750-$2000 and $600-$1500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your cruise date? We are on the Bliss May 19 to Alaska in a H4 and our range for a DOS bid was $1000 to $2000 PP. This makes the minimum bid higher than what was offered to you.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m on Joy May 18th cruise. We booked H4 and got the upgrade bid for the DOS. Minimum bid of $750-$2500. I looked at both rooms and to be honest the wife likes the tub and shower over looking the scenery. So we may not even put a bid in for the DOS. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, Cruiser9210 said:

I’m on Joy May 18th cruise. We booked H4 and got the upgrade bid for the DOS. Minimum bid of $750-$2500. I looked at both rooms and to be honest the wife likes the tub and shower over looking the scenery. So we may not even put a bid in for the DOS. 

Just got back from your cruise also.  We were in a H6 but our son and wife got the DOS and it was amazing!  They had 4 children and MIL so they needed the room.  2 1/2 baths, 2 bedrooms plus couch that makes a nice bed.  The ONLY negative, it's forward and when sailing you cannot use the balcony.  Too windy and cold at that time, anyway.

The Haven experience was absolutely wonderful!  There were 4 of us in H6 cabins  and then the DOS.  The Haven Observation Lounge and the Restaurant and of course the perks of the Conscierge and Butler were of great help!

Hope your cruise was as fantastic as ours was.

• 8 months later...

I'm hoping one of you might have an idea. We are in a balcony cabin right now for our June sailing. If given the opportunity to bid we would like to go ahead and try. In the past we've upgraded from an interior and a mini-suite closer to sailing just paying the difference and have never actually bid. This year we have a balcony already booked so we'd like to consider bidding. When bidding from a balcony to a concierge is there a chance our bid would be accepted and we'd be put into an interior/oceanview concierge vs a balcony one? There are 3 of us with our 5 year old daughter so I'm wondering if they could take us from a balcony and put us into the Concierge Family Interior room. Thanks!! 

5 hours ago, katmmoore said:

I'm hoping one of you might have an idea. We are in a balcony cabin right now for our June sailing. If given the opportunity to bid we would like to go ahead and try. In the past we've upgraded from an interior and a mini-suite closer to sailing just paying the difference and have never actually bid. This year we have a balcony already booked so we'd like to consider bidding. When bidding from a balcony to a concierge is there a chance our bid would be accepted and we'd be put into an interior/oceanview concierge vs a balcony one? There are 3 of us with our 5 year old daughter so I'm wondering if they could take us from a balcony and put us into the Concierge Family Interior room. Thanks!! 

You can bid for the inside concierge family room. 
Each cabin in concierge and haven are separate bids.