Coral princess- unscheduled stop??

asnp

Just wondering if anyone knows why the coral princess made an unscheduled stop in puerto Vallarta yesterday. Saw her pull into the bay about 4 pm and left again at about 5pm. Supposed to be enroute to Cabos. 

Yep figured that might possibly be the case. Lot of People at the beach saw the ship coming in very late and not from the direction they usually come from - then it left pretty quick so curious minds wanted to know and thought maybe someone on the ship might post. Hope all was ok

Personally, I enjoy conversation and discussions and I like talking about things like why the ship made an unscheduled stop. It intrigues me. 

If it was a medical situation, I hope the person is ok and if it was a medical situation I’d be grateful to Princess for making the stop.

Who cares? I do. I’m good at parties too!

Glenn

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Husky61 said:

I don't know why anyone would care why the ship made an unscheduled stop.:classic_rolleyes:

Very simply, some people just have more intellectual curiosity than others and find unusual situations interesting.  I don’t believe it’s anything to be critical about one way or the other.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mevs904 said:

Very simply, some people just have more intellectual curiosity than others and find unusual situations interesting.  I don’t believe it’s anything to be critical about one way or the other.

Thanks for your words of wisdom.   There was nothing critical about my comment. It was a intellectual curiosity.:classic_wink:

The Coral Princess just came out of Drydock.    I was wondering if there were any engine problems.   The last time it came out of a drydock a few years ago, it had a mechanical problem.  As I am sailing on it in a few weeks, was interested in the reason....

On 2/13/2019 at 3:04 PM, tert333 said:

The Coral Princess just came out of Drydock.    I was wondering if there were any engine problems.   The last time it came out of a drydock a few years ago, it had a mechanical problem.  As I am sailing on it in a few weeks, was interested in the reason....

We did not observe any engine or other major mechanical issues on that cruise.  Jumbotron screen at the pool broke partway through the cruise.