Cruise Critic Community
CRUISERMOMX3

5 adults in one cabin....YES

My kids, me, and one fiancé all stayed in one OV cabin on the Elation. It was much better than we expected. Keep your things put away and it’s no big deal. We even all sat on the bed during a very stormy sea day and played cards. Great family bonding time.

0CDA4D03-29A9-4C9B-B2E0-6B5CC465C1A3.jpeg

C3C6C409-238E-4682-B7D4-72A48C50496D.jpeg

Oh my goodness!  I'm already stressing out about being in an inside cabin with DH and MIL on Breeze in Dec....can't even imagine what 5 in a room would be like.  Glad you made it work and had a great time!

4 minutes ago, flwinejunkie said:

Oh my goodness!  I'm already stressing out about being in an inside cabin with DH and MIL on Breeze in Dec....can't even imagine what 5 in a room would be like.  Glad you made it work and had a great time!

Your not stressing as much as your husband is. 

1 hour ago, flwinejunkie said:

Attitude is everything. We primitive camp together and truly love spending time together. Laugh a lot and don’t take it too seriously. A few cocktails help too, lol. 

Wow good for you all!! I love my kids but I don’t wanna share a room with them 😆 nope not gonna happen.  Don’t get me wrong we spend a lot of time together and enjoy each other’s company but I don’t wanna stay in the same room for a week with anyone except my hubby and my 14 year old lol 

on our first cruise we had 5 to an inside cabin.   We saved 700 doing it that way.  and we did not know better

we had a fabulous time and learned that its cheaper to get two cabins vs one cabin   

On our first cruise we had to share our OV cabin with our 18 year old son. I thought that was bad. Bless your heart! Glad you had a good time!

18 hours ago, CRUISERMOMX3 said:

Attitude is everything. We primitive camp together and truly love spending time together. Laugh a lot and don’t take it too seriously. A few cocktails help too, lol. 

Gosh sounds like we like very opposite things lol. I want to like camping but yeah we all hate it 😂 is cool how you enjoy that family! 

We did this last year too but we set up the room a little differently.  Here is my post with pix for comparison